Brendan1988

hello I am brand new to UPS. I am part of the Anaheim Hub CA. Does anyone know the process of relocating to a internationall/Ireland HUB? I am very interested in the process of working abroad. Also I was told by reliable source that any seniority that I gain I would be able to take it with me? Also would anyone have any good advice for a career path. Any positive advice is welcome

barnyard

KTM rider
There is no international transfers for hourlies. The only way to do it is to quit and be rehired. You would be better off going to your 'reliable source' for more info.

hello I am brand new to UPS. I am part of the Anaheim Hub CA. Does anyone know the process of relocating to a internationall/Ireland HUB? I am very interested in the process of working abroad. Also I was told by reliable source that any seniority that I gain I would be able to take it with me? Also would anyone have any good advice for a career path. Any positive advice is welcome
4452376.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's essentially a different company in Ireland. International transfers only happen if you are in management AND you have a set of skills they require in that country.

Exactly why they have me pegged for a stint in Siberia starting in January

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It's essentially a different company in Ireland. International transfers only happen if you are in management AND you have a set of skills they require in that country.

Exactly why they have me pegged for a stint in Siberia starting in January

Old-fashioned, manual time studies out on the road?

Box Ox

Thread reported to @Wally . Millenial Condition 1!

Probably his parents.