Heavy Package

What Frigid really does all day....

We-all-know-that-one-co-worker.jpg

Heavy Package

Does anyone know the process of relocating to a internationall/Ireland HUB? I am very interested in the process of working abroad
Hellllooooo Brendan1988! We can't wait for ye to show up in our wee little hub in Ireland! Bring some of that hard working US attitude to us Irish! Just look out for me when ye git here. I've posted my pic below so ye can come say hi.

-Billy O'Blarney
UPS District Manager
Ireland

lepruchan.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hellllooooo Brendan1988! We can't wait for ye to show up in our wee little hub in Ireland! Bring some of that hard working US attitude to us Irish! Just look out for me when ye git here. I've posted my pic below so ye can come say hi.

-Billy O'Blarney
UPS District Manager
Ireland

lepruchan.jpg
Does a trip to the office turn into a Donnybrook?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality

-Billy O'Blarney
UPS District Manager
Ireland

lepruchan.jpg
That's @Covemastah brother in law.
Believe it!

Dr.Brownz

How many drivers have transferred to Hawaii... lol , we have a dozen on our feeder list who want Hawaii...and I doubt they have ever granted a transfer there

Actually several guys in my center (in package) have gotten it approved over the years but they all turned it down for one reason or the other, I think alot of people put it down as a joke but then it comes true! I think it would be a tough place to work, what with the local culture. Not that many feeder runs on the islands I imagine.