Irregular workers preload... stories

Phughes2

Anyone else feel like you get screwed on a daily basis? I’ve been doing Irregs for almost 4 years on preload and I’ve had 6 different guys as my help during that time. I feel like they are skipping over me for better positions due to the unreliability of the position, fearing if they lose me they won’t have anyone that can handle it.

Returntosender

56ED6960-259C-4256-A38B-DEF77413DDEF.gif

Phughes2

Also, when my current help missed 3 consecutive days because he was in jail for shooting someone he wasn’t fired and I had to come in early to do it with someone who didn’t know how to do it

Returntosender

Also, when my current help missed 3 consecutive days because he was in jail for shooting someone he wasn’t fired and I had to come in early to do it with someone who didn’t know how to do it
Was the n jail for shooting someone he wasn’t fired? Maybe they didn’t want to get shot also

Phughes2

I know they’ll replace me but they don’t want to. The guy before me did it for 10 years then magically started driving when I was good enough to do it by myself. Now we get almost twice the volume as when I started

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I know they’ll replace me but they don’t want to. The guy before me did it for 10 years then magically started driving when I was good enough to do it by myself. Now we get almost twice the volume as when I started
Would you rather be loading 4 pkg cars?! Just work at a safe pace & let it burn .. if they want to get the irregs wrapped up by a decent time, they will magically find extra help

Phughes2

Would you rather be loading 4 pkg cars?! Just work at a safe pace & let it burn .. if they want to get the irregs wrapped up by a decent time, they will magically find extra help
Oh I know how that works, they send the unloaders to help the belts everyday towards the end, but they will let drivers leave before they send me help. I’ve only actually needed it a couple times in 4 years, and I’ll radio that I need help in those instances and nothing. I swear it’s some shady :censored2: at my location. They yelled at us 2 weeks ago for not having our last load of irregs out by 8 but the previous 4 loads were still sitting on the tables by the docks so why did it even matter? They are ridiculous at my location man

Phughes2

Also, yes I would rather do that because they actually allow the loaders to move up. I’m in process of filing a grievance cause loaders with 3 years less seniority are being trained to cover drive while I’ve been signing sheets for years

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Also, yes I would rather do that because they actually allow the loaders to move up. I’m in process of filing a grievance cause loaders with 3 years less seniority are being trained to cover drive while I’ve been signing sheets for years

You’re a scab let us know how your grievance works out

Phughes2

Also, I donate 10 bucks a week to a charity through ups so I guess I’ll cancel that to pay union dues so I don’t get called names by tough guys online

Phughes2

Bro I chose to work at UPS not knowing what a union even was. I was told I don’t have to join but it helps keep your job if you’re fired, I don’t get fired so I didn’t want a monthly sub to keep my job. If they still offer me vacation and insurance that’s their choice. They shouldn’t have given me a choice that was their decision