Is It Time To Disrupt Operations?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No, honey, your the idiot. Haven't you realized yet that it is just a job. You always sound that Fred owes you! HELLO - he doesn't owe you anything. Please get it through your big obnoxious head of yours - no employer owes you anything! All he's really obligated to give you is a paycheck - oh! by the way, would you like to stay home and have it sent to you?

It's "you're", not "your", and it's a contraction for "you are", as in "You are a :censored2: and it's not my fault that your mother and father were first cousins". The results of incest are always so sad.

Testicular Fortitude

Fedex all the way is either a manager who was forced to undergo the procedure that all managers must do.That is a frontal lobotomy.I continuously hear the same propaganda from the managers in my station.If he is a courier,he has drank too much of the Fedex Kool AID causing irreversible brain damage.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fedex all the way is either a manager who was forced to undergo the procedure that all managers must do.That is a frontal lobotomy.I continuously hear the same propaganda from the managers in my station.If he is a courier,he has drank too much of the Fedex Kool AID causing irreversible brain damage.

Supposedly, she is married to a very important FedEx Express manager (whatever that means). I suspect that she is really a he, and also a gung-ho ops manager who won't identify their true position. Whoever it is, they're definitely stupid enough for the job. I've heard that in addition to the lobotomy, you must prove to them that you can stick your head all the way up your ass and still hold an AM meeting.

Testicular Fortitude

Everyone at Fedex knows there is no such thing as a very imortant Fedex manager.The everyday operations in each station seems to run better and more efficiently when the manager or managers are not there.The two Human Resources directors,Dewy Screwem and Hugh Knowit go to The Helen Keller Institute every year and get the cream of the graduating class for managerial positions at Fedex.In New Jersey they attend A R C ,HANDS and the Doe Foundation to check out possible management candidates.:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Everyone at Fedex knows there is no such thing as a very imortant Fedex manager.The everyday operations in each station seems to run better and more efficiently when the manager or managers are not there.The two Human Resources directors,Dewy Screwem and Hugh Knowit go to The Helen Keller Institute every year and get the cream of the graduating class for managerial positions at Fedex.In New Jersey they attend A R C ,HANDS and the Doe Foundation to check out possible management candidates.:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

Sad, but true. Our latest supreme leader came to us from the lawn and garden industry and got all of his FedEx knowledge from one year as a not very competent courier. As one MD said to me one time, "The truly intelligent employees stay out of management". He wasn't very happy as an MD either.