Islam

MAKAVELI

Mak claimed he wasn't a Bernie supporter.

Wrong!
I can't find one statement of his that explains even one reason why he liked Bernie other than his hatred for Hillary. But I did find this.
MAX stabbing suspect is a white supremacist with a history of violence
On his Facebook page, Christian shared a post with a video and photo of him performing a Nazi salute during the march. In a comment on his page Christian proclaimed, “I am White and a Nationalist for Vinland.”

His Facebook page is full of disturbing posts supporting white supremacy, attacking women, mocking transgender people, and shows a man obsessed with fascism.

In a post three days after the inauguration of Donald Trump, Christian posted:

“If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS to put an end to Monotheist Question. All Zionist Jews, All Christians who do not follow Christ's teaching of Love, Charity, and Forgiveness And All Jihadi Muslims are going to Madagascar or the Ovens/FEMA Camps!!! Does this make me a fascist!!! #MonotheistHolocaust FinalSolutionToTheMonotheistQuestion”

oldngray

nowhere special
I can't find one statement of his that explains even one reason why he liked Bernie other than his hatred for Hillary. But I did find this.
MAX stabbing suspect is a white supremacist with a history of violence
On his Facebook page, Christian shared a post with a video and photo of him performing a Nazi salute during the march. In a comment on his page Christian proclaimed, “I am White and a Nationalist for Vinland.”

His Facebook page is full of disturbing posts supporting white supremacy, attacking women, mocking transgender people, and shows a man obsessed with fascism.

“If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS to put an end to Monotheist Question. All Zionist Jews, All Christians who do not follow Christ's teaching of Love, Charity, and Forgiveness And All Jihadi Muslims are going to Madagascar or the Ovens/FEMA Camps!!! Does this make me a fascist!!! #MonotheistHolocaust FinalSolutionToTheMonotheistQuestion”

He was a crazy Bernie supporter.

MAKAVELI

He was a crazy Bernie supporter.
Seems like a crazy Drumpf supporter here.

oldngray

nowhere special
Seems like a crazy Drumpf supporter here.

He said he did not vote for Trump.

newfie

He shared a photo, wow!

you cant moonwalk away from his open support of Bernie Saunders.

in fact I'll go a step further and tell you that all the violence we see by the Antifa nuts , the mock violence at trump rallys much if not most was the same wack jobs that support Bernie.

It will be fine

in fact I'll go a step further and tell you that all the violence we see by the Antifa nuts , the mock violence at trump rallys much if not most was the same wack jobs that support Bernie.
Does the new congressman from Montana support Bernie too?

MAKAVELI

And you can't moonwalk away from his open support of white supremacy and Drumpf. Spin It however you want it doesn't change the fact he murdered two men who were defending two Muslim girls.

newfie

And you can't moonwalk away from his open support of white supremacy and Drumpf. Spin It however you want it doesn't change the fact he murdered two men who were defending two Muslim girls.

does not change the fact he supported Bernie. One of many wack job Bernie supporters out there one bad day away from killing someone.

newfie

And it doesn't change the fact he supported Drumpf. What's your point?

ah he was a Bernie supporter. Bernie supporters are causing all the "protestor violence" issues in this country. Bernie supporters are violent people. Are you listening Mak. your people are mean nasty people.

oldngray

nowhere special
ah he was a Bernie supporter. Bernie supporters are causing all the "protestor violence" issues in this country. Bernie supporters are violent people. Are you listening Mak. your people are mean nasty people.

He hated Hillary more than he hated Trump but he supported Bernie. Inconvenient Truth.