Islam

MAKAVELI

He hated Hillary more than he hated Trump but he supported Bernie. Inconvenient Truth.
It looks like at best who he supported was determined by whatever mood he was in. But the real inconvenient truth is two men are dead because they were defending two Muslim woman that Christian, a self proclaimed white supremacist, was spewing xenophobic hate speech at. The Muslim community in Portland is also praising these men for their actions and raising money for their families. Another inconvenient truth.

oldngray

nowhere special
It looks like at best who he supported was determined by whatever mood he was in. But the real inconvenient truth is two men are dead because they were defending two Muslim woman that Christian, a self proclaimed white supremacist, was spewing xenophobic hate speech at. The Muslim community in Portland is also praising these men for their actions and raising money for their families. Another inconvenient truth.

That nut case hated Muslims . And Jews. And Christians.

Just another crazy liberal.

newfie

typical Bernie nut job supporter

MAKAVELI

typical Bernie nut job supporter
Sounds like another the crazy Drumpf supporter to me.

“If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS to put an end to Monotheist Question. All Zionist Jews, All Christians who do not follow Christ's teaching of Love, Charity, and Forgiveness And All Jihadi Muslims are going to Madagascar or the Ovens/FEMA Camps!!! Does this make me a fascist!!! #MonotheistHolocaust FinalSolutionToTheMonotheistQuestion”

oldngray

nowhere special

“If Donald Trump is the Next Hitler then I am joining his SS to put an end to Monotheist Question. All Zionist Jews, All Christians who do not follow Christ's teaching of Love, Charity, and Forgiveness And All Jihadi Muslims are going to Madagascar or the Ovens/FEMA Camps!!! Does this make me a fascist!!! #MonotheistHolocaust FinalSolutionToTheMonotheistQuestion”
Untitled.png

newfie

yea , he clearly voiced his support for Bernie. you see these crazies every where now. we cant even have a patriotic rally anymore without some of your nut jobs showing up and attacking everyone.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

Einstazgruppen

Non sequitur

Two brave Americans died protecting a Muslim girl period. On this Memorial day lets say a prayer of remembrance for those brave American HEROES who died fighting for freedom.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Muslim youth volunteers help repair Catholic monastery attacked by ISIS in Mosul

In a post published on the Facebook page “This is Christian Iraq” depicted young Muslims collaborating in the monastery, also known as Mar Georges or Mar Gorgis, after spreading false rumors of harassment against Christians in the zone.

After false rumors were spread about a Christian family being terrorized by the Muslim inhabitants of Al Arabi neighborhood in Mosul. Young Muslim volunteers from that neighborhood headed to the Monastery of Mar Georges to clean it up and repair it and to show that "Mosul is yours as it's ours" and "our differences are our strength".