Islam

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Besides being crazy he had previously ranted against Christians as well as Muslims. Apparently he hated all religions. Sounds like some of the people on this site.
He was no Bernie supporter. He was a white supremacist. Now run along and go find some more fake news.
Here's What We Know About The Suspect In The Portland Train Stabbing Attack
He is no more a Bernie supporter than a Trump supporter.
He was definitely a white male supremacist ... he hated white women too.
He appears to be hate filled person that needs help and needs to be be removed from society.

newfie

He is no more a Bernie supporter than a Trump supporter.
He was definitely a white male supremacist ... he hated white women too.
He appears to be hate filled person that needs help and needs to be be removed from society.

He clearly professed his support for bernie as I posted earlier .

newfie

when you look at all the postings on trump it appears more a I hate Hillary and like trump a little bit more kind of verbage. but he loved Bernie and posted his support for Bernie loud and clear.

and I don't want this point lost in the weeds. why are Bernie supporters so violent? most of the campaign violence / rioting has been the Bernie people. most of the post election violence rioting in the streets has been the Bernie people?

Non sequitur

Leftist loudly accuse their adversaries of exactly what they do or are doing. The media and educators further this narrative. Now that's cordinative leftist fascism. Most people on either side of an argument simply want peace.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Muslim groups raise $500,000 for the victims of the Portland attacks - Independent

The initial target of $60,000 was raised within five hours

Islamic groups have raised nearly half-a-million dollars for the families of the men killed in Portland, Oregon while trying to defend Muslim women from a racist attack.

Taliesin Myrddin Namkai-Meche and Ricky John Best were fatally stabbed and another man was seriously injured after they attempted to help two teenage girls who were being racially abused on a train last week.

In the aftermath of the attack the Muslim Education Trust and CelebrateMercy, started a crowdfunding campaign for the victims in order to “respond to hate with love”.

Serf

In Islam, Taqiya, literally "prudence, fear"is a precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. Another term for this concept, kitmān (lit. "action of covering, dissimulation"), has a more specific meaning of dissimulation by silence or omission. Basically the Koran states that Shia Muslims that were persecuted by Sunnis can deny or hide religion. But interpreted today on the battlefield, sleeper cells, or foreign host nations; Muslims displaying infidel type behavior to deceive enemies. I.e.: Pork, alcohol, dress, etc.
I have no ill will against these folks. But I swear to God on everything holy they do not want to be compatible with western culture.

newfie

38630963_1743065775791125_3483296142949613568_n.jpg