Islam

floridays

No not me, but a whole lot of women say he did that to them. You need to come to terms with the cognitive decline of your dear leader.

Sexually inappropriate behaviour in demented elderly people
Patients with dementia may become sexually disinhibited as cognitive deficits progress. Sexually inappropriate behaviour can include verbal or physical abnormal behaviour. The physical inappropriate behaviour includes sexual touching, fondling, disrobing, masturbation, and sexual advances.
I'd like the list of women that have made the claim.

Trump only made a statement of fact, based on his financial position.
Ask any MLB, NFL, or NBA star and they would likely say the same.
Hell, for good measure throw in any Hollywood star or director, Rap or real musician.

You're a punk driver, I'm a punk jackass, neither of us could make the same statement and it be plausible.

Neither of us breathe the rarefied air they breathe, I do understand exactly why they might make that claim however.
Let me introduce you to the term groupies. Get an education in life.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nothing. It was a revolt against the so called infallible Catholic church. Thus Protestantism could become a balance against it. Crusades = Catholicism.
Thought you might have some clever point you were going for there. Guess not.

Crusades were technically over already when Martin Luther began his little hissy fit.

floridays

I'd like the list of women that have made the claim.

Trump only made a statement of fact, based on his financial position.
Ask any MLB, NFL, or NBA star and they would likely say the same.
Hell, for good measure throw in any Hollywood star or director, Rap or real musician.

You're a punk driver, I'm a punk jackass, neither of us could make the same statement and it be plausible.

Neither of us breathe the rarefied air they breathe, I do understand exactly why they might make that claim however.
Let me introduce you to the term groupies. Get an education in life.
golf swing?? Market exposure?
I love you, neither,
you do have a good nose however, pretty close.