Islam

NTGhost

Hi
Welcome to the internet
read my last sentence, think again. and i still wait for your reply...if nothing comes, i consider this as a "victory"...for me. and call your statement bull:censored2: all over it and "fake news"
tbh. the whole "terrorism" bs is a scarecrow for the weak minds and the Islam are currently the victim that appears to be the tool of the century right now. like the jews was back then and others before them.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
read my last sentence, think again. and i still wait for your reply...if nothing comes, i consider this as a "victory"...for me. and call your statement bull:censored2: all over it and "fake news"
tbh. the whole "terrorism" bs is a scarecrow for the weak minds and the Islam are currently the victim that appears to be the tool of the century right now. like the jews was back then and others before them.
Another drunk floridass username.
Yawn.

floridays

Trump cux this country out to the Jews and their religious war on Islam.
Now we've made Trump's duchebaggery relevant to the thread.
Happy Grandma?
Understand one thing mr. not so smart, If Israel wanted to declare war on Islam, or Islamic counties that actually have Israel in their cross hair it would be over within a month, quite possibly two weeks.

floridays

Another drunk floridass username.
Yawn.
I've got news for you clown, I speak for myself , any other heat to you feel comes from another distinct individual, it is welcomed and nice to see I'm in your head however trick. You have blocked me, you are a pusillanimous just like the others that have blocked me. You can't respond in anyway that has substance.

I like that you blame something on me, quite possibly a new screen name is in order.

NTGhost

i didn't think so. Okay let's try another approach, that seems have nothing to do with religion at all.
What your stance on Capitalism? and Neoliberalism?

floridays

i didn't think so. Okay let's try another approach, that seems have nothing to do with religion at all.
What your stance on Capitalism? and Neoliberalism?
I think you're much nicer than me, most likely more intelligent as well.

You din't ask me but I began playing with a closed stance, went to a slightly open stance and settled with a square stance. I actually did quite well with the square stance.

I'm curious if anyone here has a clue what the hell I was just talking about.

Not likely.

moreluck

golden ticket member

You din't ask me but I began playing with a closed stance, went to a slightly open stance and settled with a square stance. I actually did quite well with the square stance.

Not likely.
golf swing?? Market exposure?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
69261743_10220595556305308_2736585485487964160_n.jpg

NTGhost

Not likely.
i guess my wording is wrong, it's a literal translation from german.
"Whats your Opinion about Capitalism and Neoliberalism" should be more clear.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Not likely.
Boxing? Martial Arts?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
OMG! Trump grabbed you, didn't he?!! The beast!
No not me, but a whole lot of women say he did that to them. You need to come to terms with the cognitive decline of your dear leader.

Sexually inappropriate behaviour in demented elderly people
Patients with dementia may become sexually disinhibited as cognitive deficits progress. Sexually inappropriate behaviour can include verbal or physical abnormal behaviour. The physical inappropriate behaviour includes sexual touching, fondling, disrobing, masturbation, and sexual advances.