Islam

vantexan

I'm at a point where i blame the individual and not the religion. there are sick murderous people that will twist anything they can to hurt others.

question to all you muslim experts . how many muslim friends do you have ?
Can you please explain how it is that a religion that started on the Arabian peninsula is now worldwide? Let's talk about the Muslim armies that marched for centuries, conquering large areas and demanding tribute from the conquered but letting them convert to Islam to avoid paying tribute and having a better life. Is a percentage of the Muslim population radicalized or are they just carrying out the tenets of their doctrine? Because if radicalized then their population to varying degrees has been radicalized all through their history. I would put forth that just as within the Christian population there are fundamentalists who adhere to a strict version of their belief system. There are moderates. And there are liberals(which in the case of Muslims would be those who drink alcohol for example). There are those who are born into Muslim families who don't care for religion at all but go through the motions in their countries, depending on where they live, because it would not only be advisable to do so, but dangerous to not. To say because you have likeable Muslim friends that seem normal to you that most Muslims are that way is to deny that life in countries like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or quite a few others demands adherence to very strict codes of conduct where women are subjugated, where your friends might be in danger. I think some Muslims come to the U.S. because besides the economic opportunities they have the chance to live life in a much more relaxed, free environment. But many have moved to places like France and England and have started demanding Sharia Law be implemented in their neighborhoods. Have harassed local women because they can't abide women in Western attire. I delivered several times to a Muslim household in Texas where the women were locked in, dressed in the full length garments, and acted scared to death of me. They had a barred area around their front door where they could step out into to accept packages. Are they radicalized, or are they practicing what they believe to be what is required of them?

newfie

69008295_380205832677802_1700671238055133184_n.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Can you please explain how it is that a religion that started on the Arabian peninsula is now worldwide? Let's talk about the Muslim armies that marched for centuries, conquering large areas and demanding tribute from the conquered but letting them convert to Islam to avoid paying tribute and having a better life. Is a percentage of the Muslim population radicalized or are they just carrying out the tenets of their doctrine? Because if radicalized then their population to varying degrees has been radicalized all through their history. I would put forth that just as within the Christian population there are fundamentalists who adhere to a strict version of their belief system. There are moderates. And there are liberals(which in the case of Muslims would be those who drink alcohol for example). There are those who are born into Muslim families who don't care for religion at all but go through the motions in their countries, depending on where they live, because it would not only be advisable to do so, but dangerous to not. To say because you have likeable Muslim friends that seem normal to you that most Muslims are that way is to deny that life in countries like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or quite a few others demands adherence to very strict codes of conduct where women are subjugated, where your friends might be in danger. I think some Muslims come to the U.S. because besides the economic opportunities they have the chance to live life in a much more relaxed, free environment. But many have moved to places like France and England and have started demanding Sharia Law be implemented in their neighborhoods. Have harassed local women because they can't abide women in Western attire. I delivered several times to a Muslim household in Texas where the women were locked in, dressed in the full length garments, and acted scared to death of me. They had a barred area around their front door where they could step out into to accept packages. Are they radicalized, or are they practicing what they believe to be what is required of them?

Can you please explain how it is that a religion that started in the Middle East is now worldwide? Let's talk about the Jewish armies that marched for centuries, conquering large areas and demanding tribute from the conquered but letting them convert to Islam to avoid paying tribute and having a better life. Is a percentage of the Jewish population radicalized or are they just carrying out the tenets of their doctrine? Because if radicalized then their population to varying degrees has been radicalized all through their history. I would put forth that just as within the Christian population there are fundamentalists who adhere to a strict version of their belief system. There are moderates. And there are liberals (which in the case of Jews would be those who drink alcohol for example). There are those who are born into Jewish families who don't care for religion at all but go through the motions in their countries, depending on where they live, because it would not only be advisable to do so, but dangerous to not. To say because you have likeable Jewish friends that seem normal to you that most Jews are that way is to deny that life in countries like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or quite a few others demands adherence to very strict codes of conduct where women are subjugated, where your friends might be in danger. I think some Jews come to the U.S. because besides the economic opportunities they have the chance to live life in a much more relaxed, free environment. But many have moved to places like France and England and have started demanding Sharia Law be implemented in their neighborhoods. Have harassed local women because they can't abide women in Western attire. I delivered several times to a Jewish household in New Jersey where the women were locked in, dressed in the full length garments, and acted scared to death of me. They had a barred area around their front door where they could step out into to accept packages. Are they radicalized, or are they practicing what they believe to be what is required of them?

floridays

Can you please explain how it is that a religion that started in the Middle East is now worldwide? Let's talk about the Jewish armies that marched for centuries, conquering large areas and demanding tribute from the conquered but letting them convert to Islam to avoid paying tribute and having a better life. Is a percentage of the Jewish population radicalized or are they just carrying out the tenets of their doctrine? Because if radicalized then their population to varying degrees has been radicalized all through their history. I would put forth that just as within the Christian population there are fundamentalists who adhere to a strict version of their belief system. There are moderates. And there are liberals (which in the case of Jews would be those who drink alcohol for example). There are those who are born into Jewish families who don't care for religion at all but go through the motions in their countries, depending on where they live, because it would not only be advisable to do so, but dangerous to not. To say because you have likeable Jewish friends that seem normal to you that most Jews are that way is to deny that life in countries like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or quite a few others demands adherence to very strict codes of conduct where women are subjugated, where your friends might be in danger. I think some Jews come to the U.S. because besides the economic opportunities they have the chance to live life in a much more relaxed, free environment. But many have moved to places like France and England and have started demanding Sharia Law be implemented in their neighborhoods. Have harassed local women because they can't abide women in Western attire. I delivered several times to a Jewish household in New Jersey where the women were locked in, dressed in the full length garments, and acted scared to death of me. They had a barred area around their front door where they could step out into to accept packages. Are they radicalized, or are they practicing what they believe to be what is required of them?
I'm not the sharpest knife in the deck but I had to stick myself to understand where you were going.

Thanks for the heads up however, I will be on the lookout for these bands of conquering Jews.

I do like Hebrew National hot dogs however, they have conquered me and my throat is still intact.

Deal another, I'm trying to figure out the game.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
hi ther fren

1566194520084m.jpg

vantexan

OK, I'm dense, please explain your point.

floridays

Peoples of all religions have so much in common but ...
we always seem to focus on the insignificant differences ...
instead of the great number of similarities.
Actually I have to register a disagreement on that.
If you speak of religion, I heartily agree, it's people trying to gain gods favor.

My disagreement comes in the Messiah is no religion.
He is a person, I'm not aware of any religion that accepts him as such.

There always seems to be an add on.
He did this but you have to do this.
I hope you understand what I am attempting to say.

I can be very clear but I don't believe it would be accepted in this forum.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
BIG DIFFERENCE.....gay tossing is a CURRENT practice in Muslim countries. I'm not talking about centuries ago.....I'm talking about yesterday and everyday now.!!!!
Grabbing women by their vaginas against their will is a current presidential practice. I'm not talking about centuries ago...... I'm taking about now!!!!

MAGA