It’s all leaking out now IBT leak

What'dyabringmetoday???

Thanks but I will work with my realtor to set the asking price and what we are willing to take for the place.

I have the luxury of not having to sell. I will move whether this place sells or not. I will use part of my 401k rollover to pay off the approx. $10K mortgage balance if it does not sell by 7/1.
So apparently the whole debt-free when you retire thing backfired Skippy? Lol.

Thanks but I will work with my realtor to set the asking price and what we are willing to take for the place.

I have the luxury of not having to sell. I will move whether this place sells or not. I will use part of my 401k rollover to pay off the approx. $10K mortgage balance if it does not sell by 7/1.
Keep it, and lease it out.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
most of you asked for hybrid Dennis
Time for electronic concessions
FACT[/Q

First you critique the negotiating team for listening to the other side and now you critique them for getting a strike authorization to push the company to negotiate? You don't make any sense. You have to listen to the other side or it becomes an unfair labor practice. It only becomes a problem if they agree to the weak proposals and I haven't seen those on paper yet. I don't listen to a bunch of people that will be running against each other later and using this contract as a tool against each other. I am waiting for the results of the completed negotiations and then I will decide if I vote yes or no.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Thx dragon.
we can agree, it's going to be the same 'ol same 'ol. Mediocre contract without any real meaningful changes to the excessive workload, freight (it's not just package anymore), harassment and bullying. Average/mediocre raises (probably same split raises) and on and on. IF you want, tell me why I'm wrong and why I should feel better.

F

Frankie's Friend

we can agree, it's going to be the same 'ol same 'ol. Mediocre contract without any real meaningful changes to the excessive workload, freight (it's not just package anymore), harassment and bullying. Average/mediocre raises (probably same split raises) and on and on. IF you want, tell me why I'm wrong and why I should feel better.
I cant. I dont have any insight. Im sure that the negotiators have been working on this cba right after the last one (finally) passed.

We're all on react mode.
Big business on both sides have their agenda and we are the pawns.

At least we can vote. The rest is way above my pay grade.

Life to me is like this...
Hit it as hard as you can with the hopes that the majority of your plans work out. Change for the best the things you can and the rest will be chalked up to either not as important or that the crooked people get theirs in the end.
We can't even control our next breath. Be thankful for what you have. It could be a lot worse.

Would be nice if I could have the option to divert my pay raises towards pension and retiree HC.