It’s coming...

AB831

have u thought off being an amazon partner? They haven taking applications to invest in an amazon partnership... it would make sense for them to take former fedex and UPS employees, especially if they have any leadership/military or business experience
I’m looking to get out of the field, but I really do appreciate the suggestion.

AB831

This guy has zero business experience and no common sense. He doesnt need to own any type of business

Amazon terminated a large number of contracts with contractors recently. Good way for a contractor to lose his money.
Can I ask what experience or expertise you have in any area whatsoever? Please enlighten me as to what your credentials are in any field.

Aquaman

Because station XYZA, which isn't going to have 2 sorts, will have all of their freight sorted during the Memphis/Indy/whatever PO sorts and flown to its ramp with the PO freight.
You seem to be confused. The HUBS are running two sorts. Station XYZA can do whatever it wants (most likely also 2 sorts). The HUBS are not sorting P2 during their P1 sorts. Stations are NOT going to be getting P1 & P2 at the same time. None of them. The hubs aren’t going to run extra sorts and eat up P1 space on planes so little rural stations with extended routes can still get all their freight at once. This is FedEx, the land of bad ideas... and this won’t work. And they’ll do it anyway.

vantexan

The HUBS are not sorting P2 during their P1 sorts. Stations are NOT going to be getting P1 & P2 at the same time. None of them. The hubs aren’t going to run extra sorts and eat up P1 space on planes so little rural stations with extended routes can still get all their freight at once. Th
Exactly what do you think has been going on all of these years? If anything the planes will have excess capacity after the first sort since they aren't carrying P2 from the big metro area stations until after the second sort.

Gone fishin

You seem to be confused. The HUBS are running two sorts. Station XYZA can do whatever it wants (most likely also 2 sorts). The HUBS are not sorting P2 during their P1 sorts. Stations are NOT going to be getting P1 & P2 at the same time. None of them. The hubs aren’t going to run extra sorts and eat up P1 space on planes so little rural stations with extended routes can still get all their freight at once. This is FedEx, the land of bad ideas... and this won’t work. And they’ll do it anyway.
We will be getting ninety percent of our p2 in the morning

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No one goes to Amazon for a career. The same way that no one is going to FedEx for one anymore. It sounds like Fat Freddy used to provide a decent career for his workers. However, that is no longer the case for new hires, so once he drives out all of the old timers who made him his vast fortune, you will see a much closer resemblance between FedEx and Amazon in terms of compensation and turnover.
I just had an Amazon driver ask me about starting pay a FedEx. He looked interested until I told him there are people working here with more than 20 years and aren’t topped out. Lol.

vantexan

Seems to me they would just put P1 and P2 that needs to out early in some containers, and P2 that FTers will sort later in other containers instead of Hubs doing 2 sorts and having two flights.

falcon back

Can I ask what experience or expertise you have in any area whatsoever? Please enlighten me as to what your credentials are in any field.
I used to deliver packages for a living, that's it. Never wanted or aspired to be a business owner or any management. It was funny that poster suggested you for ownership of Amazon routes. Little did he know your lack of business knowledge would make that a BAD decision for you and Amazon

dezguy

I used to deliver packages for a living, that's it. Never wanted or aspired to be a business owner or any management. It was funny that poster suggested you for ownership of Amazon routes. Little did he know your lack of business knowledge would make that a BAD decision for you and Amazon
Wait... So someone who's only aspiration in life was to deliver packages is going to pass judgement on someone else, based on a comment another user made?

Stay in your lane, bud. You're just making yourself look dumber with each comment.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Meanwhile, most Amazon drivers make $15 an hour and have no benefits.
And???? So he’s supposed to stay at Amazon making $15 an hour for the rest of his life and not explore other options? That makes no sense especially coming from someone who constantly berates anyone who has stayed at FedEx despite them being unhappy about the elimination of most perks that made FedEx a great company to work for.

Aquaman

Seems to me they would just put P1 and P2 that needs to out early in some containers, and P2 that FTers will sort later in other containers instead of Hubs doing 2 sorts and having two flights.
I can tell you our station is trucking all the P2 from the hub. They’re adding about 5 third shift RTD routes for it.

vantexan

I can tell you our station is trucking all the P2 from the hub. They’re adding about 5 third shift RTD routes for it.
Are you talking hub or ramp? You do know they have airplanes because a lot of stations are too far from Memphis, Indianapolis, etc to truck freight?