It’s coming...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That’s a ridiculous opinion, but it’s in line with everything else you say, so I’m not surprised.
Do you even watch his games?

Limit his ability to run and he's a so-so QB just like Cam, VY, RGIII, Kaepernick, etc -- an inconsistent passer who isn't comfortable throwing the ball. This year he's 1-3 with a 55% completion rate when he has 28+ attempts per game.

vantexan

Limit his ability to run and he's a so-so QB just like Cam, VY, RGIII, Kaepernick, etc -- an inconsistent passer who isn't comfortable throwing the ball. This year he's 1-3 with a 55% completion rate when he has 28+ attempts per game.
But it's pure magic when that guy runs.

AB831

I’ve watched every snap of his career.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I’ve watched every snap of his career.
Any reason why you don't see what it glaringly obvious to everyone else?

But it's pure magic when that guy runs.
He still gets a good run every now and then. People are figuring him out. Contain him, don't send too much pressure, make him run laterally to the edges for a 2 yard gain instead of up the middle for 15.
Athletically challenged Dano who is about as coordinated as a guy with two left nuts is big into sports hero worship.
So go easy on him ,ok?
Rhetorical question: do you know what you're talking about? Jackson faced one of the NFL's worst pass defenses today and looked like 2018 Marcus Mariota, only worse. Ryan Tannehill is better than him, and Tannehill is overrated.

bacha29

Rhetorical question: do you know what you're talking about? Jackson faced one of the NFL's worst pass defenses today and looked like 2018 Marcus Mariota, only worse. Ryan Tannehill is better than him, and Tannehill is overrated.
Oh I see. Overrated. Hmmm . I always thought you and Tannehill had something in common and overrated is just one among many.

floridays

Since when has the good of the company or its employees made any difference in the decisions Fat Freddy makes? My tenure will be just shy of 4 and 1/2 years, and not only have I yet to see them make a good decision, I’ve yet to see them make one that isn’t pure stupidity.
Both in the beginning, it was called Federal Express.

floridays

The hubs are sorting selected P2 during their P1 sorts.
Gonna have to call :bsbullf: on that one until you can tell me exactly what kind of scan differentiates between selected P2 and lesser P2.

I'm curious, I need this education.

Feel free to amend your your statement.

vantexan

Gonna have to call :bsbullf: on that one until you can tell me exactly what kind of scan differentiates between selected P2 and lesser P2.

I'm curious, I need this education.

Feel free to amend your your statement.
I'm guessing P2 zip codes of outlying towns are sorted with P1 but P2 of the metro areas are sorted in the second sort.