It’s Not My Fault

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Now that there are zero net-gains in the stock market under Trump, and unemployment claims are about to hit record levels, what do you think Trump’s re-election slogan will be?
If he chooses something like “It’s Not My Fault” do you think it will resonate with his base?
Once upon a time, the Republican base seemed to favor leadership that takes responsibility for a crisis situation.
I’m not sure if that is still the case.

He is and will claim to be, "a war time president." His WWE fanboys will eat it up!

newfie

He is and will claim to be, "a war time president." His WWE fanboys will eat it up!

he knows how much you lefties hate the military

get in time to maga.jpg

fishtm2001

The 69-page Pandemic Response document, finished in 2016, provided a step by step list of priorities – which were then ignored by this administration.

newfie

The 69-page Pandemic Response document, finished in 2016, provided a step by step list of priorities – which were then ignored by this administration.

I realize you're desperately trying to pin this on trump but there is an entire network of non partisan disease response assets in this country that would also have to be negligent including congress for your argument to work.

newfie

South Korea has tested roughly one in every 144 of its residents. In the U.S., the per capita testing rate is closer to one in every 900 residents.

you do realize this is not a production number? the only question would is there a backlog of people that need the test but cant get it?

bacha29

I realize you're desperately trying to pin this on trump but there is an entire network of non partisan disease response assets in this country that would also have to be negligent including congress for your argument to work.
Your party had complete control of Congress for the first two years of the Trump administration along with the final 6 years of the Obama administration .

Now here's where you cluckers and repugs are doing a genuine disservice to your orange headed hero. Instead of allowing the rest of the country to accept him for what he is, an out of his league political amateur but nevertheless given the chance to do some good for the country ,instead you continue to try to push him off onto the American people as the G.O.A.T.

Well, he's not the greatest of all time. He will never be the greatest of all time because he's not capable of becoming the greatest of all time.
He simply had the good fortune of being able to grab onto a sail being that was already being pushed by a strong political tail wind.
Now in keeping with the way the winds of politics blows, those winds have changed direction and he's now facing his first political headwind and the political feces storm driving it

Now instead of continuing with your persistent attempts to portray him as Rushmore quality the time is now to get out of the way and see if he's got what it takes to be a two term president.

bacha29

South Korea has 1300 people per sq mile, USA has 90 people per sq mile.

Seems we're doing pretty great.
Now given the disparity in population density it should therefore be much faster and easier for U.S. health officials to contact and test more individuals and at a faster rate than South Korea.

bacha29

Read that back to yourself.
Use your brain.

Seems we're doing pretty great.
Read it back to yourself. Let me help you. When you have more people living in a smaller area which means that you don't have to travel as far in a day. Which in turn means that a person should be able to test more per day.........That is if you have the test kits which was the problem in the the States right from the very beginning yet vigilant South Korea who saw the oncoming feces storm early and not obsessed with it's stock market impact got on it immediately.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Now given the disparity in population density it should therefore be much faster and easier for U.S. health officials to contact and test more individuals and at a faster rate than South Korea.
Read it back to yourself. Let me help you. When you have more people living in a smaller area which means that you don't have to travel as far in a day. Which in turn means that a person should be able to test more per day.
Lol.
Come on man, read all that again, I believe in you.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Lol.
Come on man, read all that again, I believe in you.
Seriously he thinks we should be testing faster then south korea, he is nuts. First thing the U.S had to do was actually build the infrastructure to do it. The cdc was not set up for it. Second South Korea is just doing a pre test then actually doing the testing. You cant even compare the U.S and South korea

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So I guess the dude that did the imperial model said he was most likely wrong about deaths and infections from this virus. New theory circulating is it came through a lot of places in December and people built up anti bodies after getting it or from frighting it off.