It’s Not My Fault

newfie

Your party had complete control of Congress for the first two years of the Trump administration along with the final 6 years of the Obama administration .

Now here's where you cluckers and repugs are doing a genuine disservice to your orange headed hero. Instead of allowing the rest of the country to accept him for what he is, an out of his league political amateur but nevertheless given the chance to do some good for the country ,instead you continue to try to push him off onto the American people as the G.O.A.T.

Well, he's not the greatest of all time. He will never be the greatest of all time because he's not capable of becoming the greatest of all time.
He simply had the good fortune of being able to grab onto a sail being that was already being pushed by a strong political tail wind.
Now in keeping with the way the winds of politics blows, those winds have changed direction and he's now facing his first political headwind and the political feces storm driving it

Now instead of continuing with your persistent attempts to portray him as Rushmore quality the time is now to get out of the way and see if he's got what it takes to be a two term president.

i fully understand your jealousy of trumps success is eating you up and I hope it continues to fester
butthurt 8.jpg

newfie

Now given the disparity in population density it should therefore be much faster and easier for U.S. health officials to contact and test more individuals and at a faster rate than South Korea.

its not a production number. the country that tests the most does not necessarily mean they did a better job. If so China would always be the winner

newfie

Read it back to yourself. Let me help you. When you have more people living in a smaller area which means that you don't have to travel as far in a day. Which in turn means that a person should be able to test more per day.........That is if you have the test kits which was the problem in the the States right from the very beginning yet vigilant South Korea who saw the oncoming feces storm early and not obsessed with it's stock market impact got on it immediately.

i think this may be the most irrelevant covid argument ever

oldngray

nowhere special
its not a production number. the country that tests the most does not necessarily mean they did a better job. If so China would always be the winner
No need to test every single person. With the spread out population in most of the US it would be a waste of resources. Test those you suspect were exposed or show symptoms and use social distancing to limit spread until it burns out.

Which is exactly what is being done.

fishtm2001

Yesterday a deal with GM and Ventec was put on hold because the White House was unsure whether it was paying too much or whether they’d be purchasing too many and left with extra ventilators there was no need for. The White House point man on this critical life and death effort is Jared Kushner.

bacha29

i think this may be the most irrelevant covid argument ever
Your orange headed hero's lap dog was out yesterday bragging about the 552,000 Americans that have been tested for COVID-19 His handlers must not ahve done the math before they handed him his script.......That comes out to about 0.17% of the population.

It will be fine

Yesterday a deal with GM and Ventec was put on hold because the White House was unsure whether it was paying too much or whether they’d be purchasing too many and left with extra ventilators there was no need for. The White House point man on this critical life and death effort is Jared Kushner.
Gotta make sure they get a good deal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your orange headed hero's lap dog was out yesterday bragging about the 552,000 Americans that have been tested for COVID-19 His handlers must not ahve done the math before they handed him his script.......That comes out to about 0.17% of the population.
Do you have a point or are you just having a TDS flare up again?

bacha29

Do you have a point or are you just having a TDS flare up again?
The point is the Trump administration is not ahead of the crisis. If fact if they're doing anything, they're falling even father behind.
What's really starting to look bad for Orange Head is that immediately after taking office he ordered a 90 freeze on all federal hiring including the CDC which was still trying to get back to full staffing after sequestration and had numerous key positions that needed filled.