I've made a conscious decision.

I'm staying away from the labor forum until the contract is settled. That :censored2: is some uninformed ********* that loves misery because it needs company. Nothing can come from that forum that is good. Please keep this thread in the discussion forum mods.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We have a labor Forum here????? my computer just takes me directly to F6. I venture nowhere else.

No we do not have a Labor forum ... I think he meant UPS Union Issues.

I always suspected 407 made unconscious choices and this thread reinforces that suspicion.

Buck Fifty

I'm staying away from the labor forum until the contract is settled. That :censored2: is some uninformed ********* that loves misery because it needs company. Nothing can come from that forum that is good. Please keep this thread in the discussion forum mods.

You just now figuring that out ? i KNEW YOU WERE SLOW BUT...:happy-very:

InsideUPS

anonymous... according to our Teamster website :Package Division | International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT)

...........there are 240,000 UPS Teamster members. At any given time, there are only 100-400 of those members on BC..... of those 100-400.....there are only 2-5 members that you need to ignore... I personally would not let those few people bother you to the point of avoiding the "Union Issues" threads......

It appears that "the straw that broke 407's back" was about TDU. I personally would not make it my mission to either strike down or defend TDU... I will bet that most people feel like I do about TDU regardless of what we read here on BC.... which is... simply another source of information...and a group with a political agenda against Hoffa and Hall. Personally, I would like to see all forms of POLITICAL discussion moved from Union Issues category... There are far too many threads that go OT because of politics....especially with all the healthcare issues..

yesterday, 07:06 PM[h=2]Thread: TDU??[/h]by anonymous

Replies69Views2,375

Re: TDU??
I gave up with these people stink. Thy know and I don't. Ill just say I told you so at a later date.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So you're putting up a "Lifeguard not on duty, swim at your own risk" sign up?
IMGP0076.jpg
IMGP0076.jpg

UPSGUY72

I choose just not to believe anything anyone says until I see it in writing. Since there is a BROWNOUT you really can't take anyone word on anything for granted not even the people in the negotiations. Anything anyone says is pure speculation no who it is until the contract is put out to vote....

If it doesn't come from the Feeder News Network it didn't happen.

New article in 2013 contract: reduce package car pay $5, increase feeder pay $5. Gospel!

InsideUPS

I actually enjoy the contract posts.
I come here to be entertained and I have been.

Hoaxter, I'm glad to see that someone else besides myself also enjoys the contract posts...although lately, it seems more like a political debate than anything else..

My second favorite set of posts come from "UPS Partners" and "Fools.com" (UPS Thread).

images.jpg
images.jpg

packageguy

agreed, that is why I say nothing, too much bulls***. We will talk when something is worth talking about....

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
I actually enjoy the contract posts. I come here to be entertained and I have been.

And that's mostly what it is, entertainment. BC is like Talk Radio, no influence whatsoever but definitely entertaining.

Remember the Sandy Pope/Hoffa's Going Down! kerfuffle? I found that whole saga immensely entertaining.

Overpaid Union Thug

I feel the same way about the political forum (aka "current events"). Contract talks are suspended for another week anyway so the contract discussion is nothing but pure speculation.

anonymous... according to our Teamster website :Package Division | International Brotherhood of Teamsters (IBT)

...........there are 240,000 UPS Teamster members. At any given time, there are only 100-400 of those members on BC..... of those 100-400.....there are only 2-5 members that you need to ignore... I personally would not let those few people bother you to the point of avoiding the "Union Issues" threads......

It appears that "the straw that broke 407's back" was about TDU. I personally would not make it my mission to either strike down or defend TDU... I will bet that most people feel like I do about TDU regardless of what we read here on BC.... which is... simply another source of information...and a group with a political agenda against Hoffa and Hall. Personally, I would like to see all forms of POLITICAL discussion moved from Union Issues category... There are far too many threads that go OT because of politics....especially with all the healthcare issues..

yesterday, 07:06 PMThread: TDU??

by anonymous

Replies69Views2,375

Re: TDU??

I gave up with these people stink. Thy know and I don't. Ill just say I told you so at a later date.
Wrong.