Joke is on you

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
My guess is you were not around when we went on strike in 1997 were you. Organizing a work slowdown, wildcats strikes, chains and bats can get you fired real quick. Apparently you should be the one that is careful.
Welp, I was 21 in ‘97, and never thought I’d end up at this :censored2: hole jerked off place. If the union won’t fight, I’m willing to. That’s all. Good luck.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
That's like Nancy Pelosi saying, "well we gotta pass this to see what's in it!"

2enk64.jpg

I posted this in another thread, didn't get any response. Glad some others out there think the same way.

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
View attachment 206923

I posted this in another thread, didn't get any response. Glad some others out there think the same way.
She really is just a gift that keeps on giving. A regular silver mine of precious one liners! I can't figure out which is crazier though, Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters... and love him or hate him but Bill O'Reilly was spot on when he said she had a, "James Brown wig"

Maxine-Waters-against-Trump.png

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!

PT Car Washer

If Remember in 1979 we had a split wage scale.I know some pre loaders that make a much as a package car driver
In 1979 I was being paid about $.50/hr less then a top scale delivery driver. But I never came close to what their weekly pay check was. Still PT and a lot of weeks I make a whole lot more then a FT driver still in progression. How did that happen?

Last edited:

vvv

Dont care about Z. I have at least fifty ready to at least slow production, if not bring chains and bats to the parking lot. It’s go time, you should be scared.

Ummm Coach, I'm not sure I could slow my production anymore if I tried. But I am willing to get creative and give it my best. :)

F

Frankie's Friend

In 1979 I was being paid about $.50/hr less then a top scale delivery driver. But I never came close to what their weekly pay check was. Still PT and a lot of weeks I make a whole lot more then a FT driver still in progression. How did that happen?
People voted Yes.

Zowert

In Chicago you can get shot during all hours of the day. You can get shot just for looking at someone wrong. Or by simply being a minority on a playground.

Also, in Soviet Russia packages deliver you!