Joke is on you

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The premise that UPS will have a better offer if this is voted down does not seem logical to me. I don't think the company and union would spend months negotiating and then assume it will be voted down. If it is voted down terms will change some for the good and some for the bad. It's called collective bargining

So, the first one gets voted down

You think a worse contract is going to pass?

Makes no sense

F

Frankie's Friend

Screenshot_20180813-205341_Chrome.jpg

That was only in January's cold month thru August 11th.
Heat brings out the best in people with little to do but shoot people for a living.

Last edited by a moderator:

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
UPS wouldn't come back with a worse offer. They have such a big advantage right now, they could make a bunch of consessions, and STILL be way ahead of the game, and they know it. They will be able to say, "look! we decided to give you this, this, and this." And cry all the way to the bank.

Time for change

But TonyQ said the company will strike us if we vote no lol. Going to be close! Need to hit the 50% and if we do, it’s a no I believe and back to the table.

siouxman

siouxman
UPS wouldn't come back with a worse offer. They have such a big advantage right now, they could make a bunch of consessions, and STILL be way ahead of the game, and they know it. They will be able to say, "look! we decided to give you this, this, and this." And cry all the way to the bank.
What concessions are you willing to give up in this collective bargaining.

Time for change

Probably because it’s a part time job. Was never meant to be a career. Just my opinion.

Except there are pensions so that tosses that idea out the window. You’d think given profits and company growth part time wages here wouldn’t have regressed since the 80’s. Before all you say that’s not true, adjust for inflation and compared to top driver rate. We have actually regressed bigtime.