Jung Typology Test

aspenleaf

I am an ENTJ. At my old job we did DISC training and for that I was a D and I (both had the same score). I find personality tests to be very interesting.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Diadlover.....you got it backwards. I'm the elder. So nice of you to pattern your life after mine. Glad I could be a good role model for you. :) Geez, kids! Do they ever really go away??!!

aspenleaf

Diadlover your profile has you as the perfect worker for UPS.

"Protectors are willing to work long, long hours doing all the thankless jobs the other types seem content to ignore. Thoroughness and frugality are also virtues for Protectors. When they undertake a task, they will complete it if at all humanly possible; and they know the value of material resources and abhor the squandering or misuse of these resources. Protectors are quite content to work alone; indeed, they may experience some discomfort when placed in positions of authority, and may try to do everything themselves rather than insist that others do their jobs."

The Portrait of the Protector Guardian

diadlover

Geez, kids! Do they ever really go away??!!
Wow, that was mean! Now I know we are the same. Hey, I don't like it anymore then you do so let's just embrace it. Can I call you "Auntie Moreluck"?
Diadlover your profile has you as the perfect worker for UPS.

"Protectors are willing to work long, long hours doing all the thankless jobs the other types seem content to ignore. Thoroughness and frugality are also virtues for Protectors. When they undertake a task, they will complete it if at all humanly possible; and they know the value of material resources and abhor the squandering or misuse of these resources. Protectors are quite content to work alone; indeed, they may experience some discomfort when placed in positions of authority, and may try to do everything themselves rather than insist that others do their jobs."

The Portrait of the Protector Guardian

Ya know, this explains a lot. I guess the reason I've always defended UPS against the haters is because I just don't know any better.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Diadlover.....talk about mean, our grandson just got his first cell phone. He's 10 and I think way too young. Anyway, grandpa & I have made a bet and picked the dates he will lose his phone. I've got Feb. 2nd and grandpa has Feb. 14th. There's a whole dollar riding on this.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No your not! I am one too. Introverted, intuitive, Judging type. We make great counsolers. Very rare type, 2% of population, I knew I was wierd.
We are not weird, just special. Do you get the same thing from people, always asking you for advice, and crying on your shoulder??? Like they think you always make the right decisions? In a way its nice, sometimes its draining.

Put me in for a buck. I say he makes it thru February!
Put me in........ The day they get the first bill.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We are not weird, just special. Do you get the same thing from people, always asking you for advice, and crying on your shoulder??? Like they think you always make the right decisions? In a way its nice, sometimes its draining.

The first time I took this test, it said I have an Introverted Mastermind personality,less than 1% of the population. I always knew I was introverted, maybe having a job where I work on my own all day suits me well. The second time I took the test, I must have chosen a couple of different answers, it gave another personality type. Maybe this is an indication that I am still a different type?:lol: Tooner, your observation sounds simular. I sometimes have total strangers pour out their life stories to me. I guess everyone needs somebody to talk to.