just got a damn ticket

Avalon

Avalon
Get a lawyer. The lawyer can have it amended to a business or local ordinance offense. Or he can fight it for u.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years
Get a lawyer. The lawyer can have it amended to a business or local ordinance offense. Or he can fight it for u.

Sent using BrownCafe App

What would be his defense be for a ticket for "nothing"? I can hear it now---Lawyer: Your Honor- my client deserves to be set free because the ticket was for "nothing". Judge: Can you prove he was doing "nothing"? He must have been doing "something". How can you do "nothing".?

oldngray

nowhere special
I got a bogus ticket once. Small town cop followed me and wanted to get me for something (I sped through a yellow light and he didn't have his radar on me) so he said I didn't use my turn signal. I did but to fight it would have gone to the small town mayor's kangaroo court so I just paid the ticket. It was only $20.

oldngray

nowhere special
1epg.jpg

Packmule

I got a bogus ticket once. Small town cop followed me and wanted to get me for something (I sped through a yellow light and he didn't have his radar on me) so he said I didn't use my turn signal. I did but to fight it would have gone to the small town mayor's kangaroo court so I just paid the ticket. It was only $20.
Sounds like a sup doing a spy ride needed to find something wrong with you to please his boss!

TheKid99

I was just thinking that....I wonder if it says Nothing on the ticket? Can the OP post a pic of the ticket in question....thanks!

I got a ticket for turning in a no right turn on red. It was dark as hell and I seen no sign. I'm not stupid.. if I seen a sign I would never turn.. I never turn on red when I see those signs.

I could careless about the fine.. ill pay it I just wonder if it get dismissed or changed to a non moving violation can I drive. I can't do loading for a whole year.

Z

ZQXC

I got a ticket for turning in a no right turn on red. It was dark as hell and I seen no sign. I'm not stupid.. if I seen a sign I would never turn.. I never turn on red when I see those signs.

I could careless about the fine.. ill pay it I just wonder if it get dismissed or changed to a non moving violation can I drive. I can't do loading for a whole year.

Your writing skills plead otherwise......