just got a damn ticket

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Your writing skills plead otherwise......
I was thinking the same thing, sir ;)

I got a ticket for turning in a no right turn on red. It was dark as hell and I seen no sign. I'm not stupid.. if I seen a sign I would never turn.. I never turn on red when I see those signs.

I could careless about the fine.. ill pay it I just wonder if it get dismissed or changed to a non moving violation can I drive. I can't do loading for a whole year.
Loading for a whole year? Wow....that would be hard! lol

Notretiredyet

Go to court and talk with magistrate or judge. Around here if your driving record is good they'll knock it down to impeding traffic or some other non moving violation and a fine.

Fedex Guy

I got a ticket for turning in a no right turn on red. It was dark as hell and I seen no sign. I'm not stupid.. if I seen a sign I would never turn.. I never turn on red when I see those signs.

I could careless about the fine.. ill pay it I just wonder if it get dismissed or changed to a non moving violation can I drive. I can't do loading for a whole year.
Just stack out the whole year.....that's not loading.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
If you could document that the sign was not visible or somehow obscured, then you can fight it or get it reduced.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
What would be his defense be for a ticket for "nothing"? I can hear it now---Lawyer: Your Honor- my client deserves to be set free because the ticket was for "nothing". Judge: Can you prove he was doing "nothing"? He must have been doing "something". How can you do "nothing".?
Sounds like a Sienfield episode.