just got a damn ticket

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So, rather than "I saw the sign...", your version would be, "I didn't seen the sign..."?

Go to court and plead your case----if your record is clean it will most likely be dismissed.

AndUPSER

I hate how people say they can't load much longer and they have only been loading for a few weeks. They usually cry there way into going to small sort. Then when they end up going to small sort they cry even more.

I know guys that loaded for 10 years until they went full time driving. I know guys that are 22.3 employees or PTers for life that still load after 20 years.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What would be his defense be for a ticket for "nothing"? I can hear it now---Lawyer: Your Honor- my client deserves to be set free because the ticket was for "nothing". Judge: Can you prove he was doing "nothing"? He must have been doing "something". How can you do "nothing".?

Sounds like a great nevermind, already said...

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We have a division manager of African America decent who goes home at about 12am every night and gets pulled over a lot. It's a sad stereotype. He lives in a rather nice suberb but it's got to be hard as a man to be detained because of ones skin color.

Does he drive a used CLS Mercedes?

undies

Go to court on the date stated on your ticket. Plead not guilty and ask the judge for a change of venue due to work or some other excuse. The further you go from where the ticket was issues, the less likely the issuing officer will show up when the case is heard! Works every time for me.

Fedex Guy

We have a division manager of African America decent who goes home at about 12am every night and gets pulled over a lot. It's a sad stereotype. He lives in a rather nice suberb but it's got to be hard as a man to be detained because of ones skin color.

That's so ridiculous, and yes....sad.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

Fedex Guy

I got pulled over fairly often when I was on preload because I took a common road used by drunks leaving the local bar. It sucked.

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

rod

Retired 22 years
I came through town the other night sober as a judge at 10 minutes after bar closing---didn't see one cop. Where are they when you want them to pull you over?

UPSGUY72

I got a ticket for turning in a no right turn on red. It was dark as hell and I seen no sign. I'm not stupid.. if I seen a sign I would never turn.. I never turn on red when I see those signs.

I could careless about the fine.. ill pay it I just wonder if it get dismissed or changed to a non moving violation can I drive. I can't do loading for a whole year.

Am I correct to say that it was your first time driving through that intersection. If not your blind and been breaking the law every time you been going through the intersection. You just got caught this time.

TheKid99

Am I correct to say that it was your first time driving through that intersection. If not your blind and been breaking the law every time you been going through the intersection. You just got caught this time.

Yes. I never used this exit before. I never even been to the city I was pulled over in before.

This suck... I didn't even see the sign and I scan everything before I make my turns. I wish I could take a lie detector test. It was just too dark for me.. I guess

If I can get this downgraded to impeding traffic that would be beautiful because that is not a moving violation here.

raceanoncr

If he's a Division Manager that goes home every night at about 12 AM, he DESERVES to get pulled over, no matter WHAT his ethnicity.