Kerry

moreluck

golden ticket member
It was reported that Putin (Russia) kept Lurch waiting for 3 hours for a meeting. As sec'y of state, I would've waited 20mins. tops, turned around and flew back home. Talk about your power moves. Lurch is a chinny-girl!! (some phrase my mom used to use and I have no idea what it means, but it fits here.)

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's not what I posted....that's your forgery with my name attached.(see post #50)............that would be illegal in the real world!!.

I don't care if they had diapers on......they are Animals and murderers and savages and we probably give them $$$$$ too. We shouldn't negotiate with them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Post the whole story next time, not just the version you like the best.

They were dressed like cops which means the tourists trusted them.

You made it sound like they came out of the hills dressed in camo and randomly blew away 9 people.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If they dressed like cops, it shows what sneaky sons of bitches they are........

Don't tell me what I have to post........I didn't care what the story said, I was only showing that we shouldn't negotiate with murdering sob's
. They murdered tourists was all I wanted to post.
You post what you want, but you can't dictate what I have to post. You also can't attach my screen name to your garbage. Post and take credit for your own garbage.

Your ultimate grand supreme title is in danger of being stripped........watch it Nancy Boo Boo

Also....what about "they killed tourists" is untrue ????????????????????????

moreluck

golden ticket member
More practice drawing red lines....

I know, try not to laugh.

(CNSNews.com) – Secretary of State John Kerry warned Monday that Russia was “on notice” with regard to the U.S. request to hand over the indicted former National Security Agency consultant Edward Snowden, even as Chinese officials played down concerns about soured relations with the U.S. over the decision to let the fugitive leave Chinese soil.

As of early Tuesday Snowden, who is wanted in the U.S. for leaking secrets to the media, was believed still to be at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport, his first destination after flying out of Hong Kong on an Aeroflot flight on Sunday. With Iceland and Ecuador among countries reportedly considering his request for asylum, the U.S. government warned countries around the world not to harbor him.

Among the revelations made by Snowden over recent weeks were claims of NSA surveillance on targets in China and Russia – specifically, hacking of Chinese cellphone companies and interception of then Russian President Dmitry Medvedev’s communications while he was visiting Britain in 2009.

moreluck

golden ticket member
As Morsi was being removed from power, the U.S. had to be concerned about what would happen with Egypt, particularly given the Obama administration’s investment in time and treasure (our money) backing President Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood.
Surely all his senior members, especially the Secretary of State, John Kerry, would have been avidly consulting and weighing options, considering strategy together.
Except maybe not so much.
Via Twitchy:
From Politico:
A CBS News producer tweeted a photo of Kerry’s yacht, Isabel, on Wednesday afternoon and said a colleague saw Kerry boarding it at the Nantucket Boat Basin. She shouted “Morsi,” but got no response from the secretary of state.

But the State Department said Kerry was not aboard a boat on Wednesday and has spent the day working the phones on Egypt. “Since his plane touched down in Washington at 4 a.m., Secretary Kerry was working all day and on the phone dealing with the crisis in Egypt,” spokeswoman Jen Psaki said. “He participated in the White House meeting with the president by secure phone and was and is in non-stop contact with foreign leaders, and his senior team in Washington and Cairo. Any report or tweet that he was on a boat is completely inaccurate.”

So his plane touched down in Washington DC at 4 a.m. On the other hand, he was in Nantucket this morning [Wednesday], according to several eyewitnesses. On the other other hand, he was working all day. And he called into an important meeting at the White House rather than attend in person.

If you’re confused, you’re not the only one.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Is it too late to cancel the tank order? At least equip them with a few "special features". i.e. "Wow ...you see that? It done blowed up. Damnedest thing I ever saw.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Finally the rest of the world sees just how dumb "liveshot" Kerry is.
He refuses to pay any taxes to the state of Mass. on his yacht , always claiming that RI is the main port of call .
This is the same guy that while between rich wives used to sleep in a loaned car .
Word of warning never go to a bar with this guy , because you'll always be the one paying .

moreluck

golden ticket member
2hq6t60.jpg