Labor Day

Capone127

Just got out of twilight and after the shift started they basically started putting up posters stating "WE WORK LABOR DAY, TWILIGHT ASSOCIATES ONLY". Nothing has been said all week and every other part of the building is off except twilight. I just started working in the air department and was informed we had to work xmas and new years eve which I was ok with but it seems like every holiday not falling on a weekend is at this point being taken away from twilight shift all together. It's a southern warehouse of course and I haven't had a chance to speak to a union rep yet but was wondering if anyone else saw this tonight? So all 3 day holiday weekends go away for twilight shift? thanks covid!

Just got out of twilight and after the shift started they basically started putting up posters stating "WE WORK LABOR DAY, TWILIGHT ASSOCIATES ONLY". Nothing has been said all week and every other part of the building is off except twilight. I just started working in the air department and was informed we had to work xmas and new years eve which I was ok with but it seems like every holiday not falling on a weekend is at this point being taken away from twilight shift all together. It's a southern warehouse of course and I haven't had a chance to speak to a union rep yet but was wondering if anyone else saw this tonight? So all 3 day holiday weekends go away for twilight shift? thanks covid!
No twi sort Monday at my building. Midnight sort starts at 10:45 Monday night.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Looks like we all forgot what our union brothers and sisters of yesteryear fought so hard to gain.
Amen brother. It sucks to see the drivers today who are giving up what was fought so hard for! It's a slap in the face to the generations that came before us. All the runners, people massaging their loads off the clock, drivers working preload or weekends, they all disgust me.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Amen brother. It sucks to see the drivers today who are giving up what was fought so hard for! It's a slap in the face to the generations that came before us. All the runners, people massaging their loads off the clock, drivers working preload or weekends, they all disgust me.

Amen again!

To pay homage to my union brothers and sisters who fought so hard before us, in addition to not working Labor Day, or off the clock, or helping out, I also try to do my part by working as little as possible. I'm not sure I have even made $50 this year.