Laying off 22.4s.

reginald95

This is normal layoffs after peak. The only reason it feels different is because UPS overhired 22.4s.

Usually April (Good Friday week) is when people start taking vacations.

Nah
You better read the news headlines

Lots of big companies downsized lots of jobs, lots of high-paying jobs
My employer as well. A well respected guy recently left. 32 years. He wasn't fired or laid off, his position was just discontinued. He could have stayed if he took another position, but he didn't want anything else so he's gone.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Even ups once technological is updated they layoff the IT ! when new hardware becomes on line they hire.
Uh oh he'll get mad when you say that
Some_image.width-1200.cf0b1ef.jpg

100%

Lowest unemployment rate in 50 years. Recession LOL.
Thank you. Clearly this topic isn’t something you’re familiar with.

Edit: just for your reference, there are 3 million less people working today than in February 2020. That’s ridiculous!

Last edited:

Its_a_me

Thank you. Clearly this topic isn’t something you’re familiar with.

Edit: just for your reference, there are 3 million less people working today than in February 2020. That’s ridiculous!
It's the Boomers fault.

Baby Boomers--those born between 1946 and 1964--make up 28% of the USA's population: 10,000 Boomers reach retirement age every day.

Nearly 29M Boomers retired by 2020, 26M by 2019. By 2030 it will be 75M Boomers, which is being called "The Great Retirement."

One in four workers in the United States is still a Boomer--which means approx 41M are still in the workforce. Guess what: they'll be retiring (or dying working) soon.

So just for your reference, it's Boomers fault.

Last edited: