Leavenworth Ten Update

av8torntn

You cant dispute a single fact in this case.. All you can do is name call. But then, thats all the C9 can do. The facts of this case are abundantly clear and a military jury agrees with me.

Peace.

I will be as clear as I can with an extreme leftist like you. I have no idea about your "case" or any of the actual facts involved. I do however know that you lied with the statement you made that I in fact questioned you about. I also know that you lied by the way you ran from my questions about it. I did in fact dispute what you claimed was a fact and you did in fact run from my questions posed to you. You will continue to hide behind name calling because that is all you are "left" with. It never fails with the "other side" because you guys cannot or prefer not to defend your positions with actual facts but instead resort to fabrication or lies you choose. It's all good the joke is on you once again missile boy.

trickpony1

Apparently TOS failed to click on the included links that had a newscast of two Senators from Behennas home state supporting his cause.
Stupid Senators.....they couldn't be as smart as TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Still looking for the whole story, but this gentelman has a thought:

TEXAn,

This is NO gentleman. ALLAN WEST is another DISGRACED AMERICAN SOLDIER who had a choice to either face a court martial or resign from the military. WEST chose to resign.

Nothing he says has merit. He is a disgrace to the uniform. I would have preferred that he stood in front of a military court and faced the charges.

Peace.

texan

TEXAn,

This is NO gentleman. ALLAN WEST is another DISGRACED AMERICAN SOLDIER who had a choice to either face a court martial or resign from the military. WEST chose to resign.

Nothing he says has merit. He is a disgrace to the uniform. I would have preferred that he stood in front of a military court and faced the charges.

Peace.

I did not know what you have posted and will research this also.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I will be as clear as I can with an extreme leftist like you. I have no idea about your "case" or any of the actual facts involved. I do however know that you lied with the statement you made that I in fact questioned you about. I also know that you lied by the way you ran from my questions about it. I did in fact dispute what you claimed was a fact and you did in fact run from my questions posed to you. You will continue to hide behind name calling because that is all you are "left" with. It never fails with the "other side" because you guys cannot or prefer not to defend your positions with actual facts but instead resort to fabrication or lies you choose. It's all good the joke is on you once again missile boy.

AV,

like i said, your a grunt and have a perspective based on excuses. You want to give the impression that this LT had some authority that the US GOVERMENT already proved he did not. I dont have the burden to prove anything more than taking the goverments position.

The military jury agreed and found him to be guilty and convicted him.

His area of operation isnt at question, his refusal to follow a direct order was. Whether or not he can talk to any subject isnt an issue or an excuse, following orders is, and when a death of an innocent man is involved, then you better believe all aspects of his authority were scrutinized.

I realize that you and others feel sorry for these convicted soldiers, and thats your right, and I realize that you may want them out of prison and set free, again, your right, but on the other side, I feel that they should be held until they serve their sentences.

All the facts of their cases were submitted at trial and all were represented by qualified lawyers.

Unfortunately, the facts of the cases bore out to a conviction.

To ask me to prove anything in their cases is a weak attempt at causing confusion. The record for each case speaks for themselves.. Why not look them up and see that your position is ridiculous for yourself.

You can call me an extreme anything, I dont care, the facts are on my side. CONVICTED. Get over it.

Peace

over9five

Staff member
I think Al Qaeda laughs at us when we put our own soldiers in prison. I think it only emboldens them. Their "soldiers" commit far worse atrocities and are heroes.

I understand TOS's point, but not to the point of emboldening the enemy. It's war, nice civilized "rules" will be our downfall.

trickpony1

AV8 and texan-
Allow me to offer a little background based on my opinions, perspectives and past arguments. Everyone on this forum is entitled to their opinions and perspectives.

I think (which means I could be wrong) that TOS is a female, not that there is anything wrong with that other than females typically have never experienced the feeling of being the hunter as well as the hunted.

I think ( which means I could be wrong) that TOS is or claims to be a person of stature within the Teamster Union including, but not limited to, attendance at contract negotiations, hearings, panels, deadlocks and arbitrations. It seems she will fight "tooth and nail" and "to the death......" to get a union brother, who screwed up, his job back but then seems to be rather flippant towards the fate of her nations defenders. Draw your own conclusions.

I know (not think) that TOS is a very intelligent person based on the content, flow and structure of her posts. I just have to wonder why she seems so adamant that our troops should rot in prison. Draw your own conclusions.

In a past post, I commented that my father blew hell out of things in WW II. He didn't seem real concerned with collateral damage and civilians death. He did what he had to do. I think (which means I could be wrong) that TOS commented that her father was too young to have served in WW II or Vietnam. Draw your own conclusions.

I would like to ask TOS how many of the 23 surviving triple amputees from this war she has met? I shook the right hand of one and thanked him. His right arm is all he had remaining.
I would like to ask TOS how many Patriot Guard KIA (killed in action) missions she has been on and seen the faces of the family and then, on occasion, have to repel the fine folks from that church in Kansas?

TOS is clearly an intelligent individual. If she could redirect her intellignece to a cause outside of herself she might be a completely different, and better, person.

These are my opinions and perspectives. Eeryone is welcome to their opinions and perspectives.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
AV8 and texan-
Allow me to offer a little background based on my opinions, perspectives and past arguments. Everyone on this forum is entitled to their opinions and perspectives.

I think (which means I could be wrong) that TOS is a female, not that there is anything wrong with that other than females typically have never experienced the feeling of being the hunter as well as the hunted.

I think ( which means I could be wrong) that TOS is or claims to be a person of stature within the Teamster Union including, but not limited to, attendance at contract negotiations, hearings, panels, deadlocks and arbitrations. It seems she will fight "tooth and nail" and "to the death......" to get a union brother, who screwed up, his job back but then seems to be rather flippant towards the fate of her nations defenders. Draw your own conclusions.

I know (not think) that TOS is a very intelligent person based on the content, flow and structure of her posts. I just have to wonder why she seems so adamant that our troops should rot in prison. Draw your own conclusions.

In a past post, I commented that my father blew hell out of things in WW II. He didn't seem real concerned with collateral damage and civilians death. He did what he had to do. I think (which means I could be wrong) that TOS commented that her father was too young to have served in WW II or Vietnam. Draw your own conclusions.

I would like to ask TOS how many of the 23 surviving triple amputees from this war she has met? I shook the right hand of one and thanked him. His right arm is all he had remaining.
I would like to ask TOS how many Patriot Guard KIA (killed in action) missions she has been on and seen the faces of the family and then, on occasion, have to repel the fine folks from that church in Kansas?

TOS is clearly an intelligent individual. If she could redirect her intellignece to a cause outside of herself she might be a completely different, and better, person.

These are my opinions and perspectives. Eeryone is welcome to their opinions and perspectives.
Thank you for your time.
I've been convinced for a long time that TOS is a female and she has never outrightly denied it. She fights like a girl and I recognize that and no one can convince me otherwise.

av8torntn

AV8 and texan-

I think ( which means I could be wrong) that TOS is or claims to be a person of stature within the Teamster Union including, but not limited to, attendance at contract negotiations, hearings, panels, deadlocks and arbitrations

No wonder we have such a crappy contract.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think Al Qaeda laughs at us when we put our own soldiers in prison. I think it only emboldens them. Their "soldiers" commit far worse atrocities and are heroes.

I understand TOS's point, but not to the point of emboldening the enemy. It's war, nice civilized "rules" will be our downfall.

I got NEWS for you 9/5.... THE WHOLE WORLD LAUGHS AT US when we put soldiers on trial for murder in a war zone. Our troops at times have embarrassed us as a nation Time and TIme again. Taking a leak on the bodies of dead enemy combatants and memorializing that in a video SHAMES us all as AMERICANS.

If you are not ashamed, then you have no humanity.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I got NEWS for you 9/5.... THE WHOLE WORLD LAUGHS AT US when we put soldiers on trial for murder in a war zone. Our troops at times have embarrassed us as a nation Time and TIme again. Taking a leak on the bodies of dead enemy combatants and memorializing that in a video SHAMES us all as AMERICANS.

If you are not ashamed, then you have no humanity.

Peace.

A monkey is a poor judge of humanity!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Cause I know it pisses you off....lol!

They all "piss" (quoting you) me off. I hate that our military takes our young men, uses them too long and then discards them when they come home only to have them commit crimes. Like the GEM who lives in your neighborhood who was killing homeless men.

Is he your military hero?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
They all "piss" (quoting you) me off. I hate that our military takes our young men, uses them too long and then discards them when they come home only to have them commit crimes. Like the GEM who lives in your neighborhood who was killing homeless men.

Is he your military hero?

Peace.

It may be my county, but Santa Ana is NOT my neighborhood and over a half hour on the free way from me. I don't go there, because of gangs and gang activities.

av8torntn

It means you are BIASED in your thoughts. Soldiers always have each others backs, unless they are testifying against them in a military court martial.

peace.

If I have bias why are you the one posting false statements? It's OK you do not have to answer we all know what it is anyway.