Leavenworth Ten Update

av8torntn

HAHAHA....the truth lies in the verdict. Thats justice. You may not like it, but Ill take justice over the opinion of a grunt.

Peace.

If that is the truth like you now claim why then did you feel the need to come up with your grand fabrication? That's a fairly simple question you keep running from.

trickpony1

Has anyone noticed how TOS has not answered my questions?

How many surviving triple amputees have you met?
How many Patriot Guard missions have you gone on to offer honor, dignity and respect to the families and the fallen hero?

wkmac

How many Patriot Guard missions have you gone on to offer honor, dignity and respect to the families and the fallen hero?

I find counting raindrops during a rain storm to be a much better use of productive time than worrying about TOS and his answering questions. You should try it!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Good point, I was busy watching the games i forgot about you.

Ok, lets start with some facts. First, I am a member of the Patriot Guard here in so calif. As a harley rider, I make many events each year, toy drives, help for vets and such. I do many events with my harley group "Golden West chapter Hogs" Glendale California.

I have visited with many returning vets including those with severe disabilities. These are the men that I respect and honor. These are the fighting men and women who deserve my free time and energy. We have a yearly event here in so cal where we take donations all year and present them to military families struggling with bills.

Lets put an end to the girl /guy thing. There are many on this board who want to believe that I am someone else they hate ( a common theme around these parts) but I assure you, Its already been proven to the the host of this site that I am NOT THIS PERSON.

I am a male UPS driver with long resume. 21 years of service coming up on 22 years. 15 years of service with the Teamsters and held elected office for 6 years or two terms. I am a graduate of a community college here in so cal. with a degree in political science and a minor in psychology.

I am a democrat first and foremost and distrust the current system of our goverment. I voted for Obama and will do so again in 2012. I dislike the republican party for what it says it stands for as it is out of touch with todays americans. I believe the right wing wants to live as if it was 1950 and that was along time ago. Times have changed and americans have changed as well.

While distrusting of goverment, I believe that the democrats are closer to representing the people of america than the republicans. The republicans are all about dividing this country with GOD, GUNS and GIMMICKS.

As for the convicted men you feel so strongly about, I understand where you are coming from. They are somebodys children, somebodys brother or somebodys husband. However, I feel strongly that our system of military justice is up to the task of proving their cases against these men and if found guilty, then sobeit. If innocent, they walk.. You dont hear me crying for a retrial of any soldier when found innocent.

Our military men and women are having a tough time in this country as they all do after a prolonged war. Businesses give up on them, families are torn apart by mental disorders and some return to the USA only to kill themselves. TRICK, suicide among our men and women in the military is at ALL TIME highs exceeding that of the vietnam era.

Before we spend our efforts and energies on military criminals, why not focus on the hundreds that need jobs and a re-introduction into society.?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Good point, I was busy watching the games i forgot about you.

Ok, lets start with some facts. First, I am a member of the Patriot Guard here in so calif. As a harley rider, I make many events each year, toy drives, help for vets and such. I do many events with my harley group "Golden West chapter Hogs" Glendale California.

I have visited with many returning vets including those with severe disabilities. These are the men that I respect and honor. These are the fighting men and women who deserve my free time and energy. We have a yearly event here in so cal where we take donations all year and present them to military families struggling with bills.

Lets put an end to the girl /guy thing. There are many on this board who want to believe that I am someone else they hate ( a common theme around these parts) but I assure you, Its already been proven to the the host of this site that I am NOT THIS PERSON.

I am a male UPS driver with long resume. 21 years of service coming up on 22 years. 15 years of service with the Teamsters and held elected office for 6 years or two terms. I am a graduate of a community college here in so cal. with a degree in political science and a minor in psychology.

I am a democrat first and foremost and distrust the current system of our goverment. I voted for Obama and will do so again in 2012. I dislike the republican party for what it says it stands for as it is out of touch with todays americans. I believe the right wing wants to live as if it was 1950 and that was along time ago. Times have changed and americans have changed as well.

While distrusting of goverment, I believe that the democrats are closer to representing the people of america than the republicans. The republicans are all about dividing this country with GOD, GUNS and GIMMICKS.

As for the convicted men you feel so strongly about, I understand where you are coming from. They are somebodys children, somebodys brother or somebodys husband. However, I feel strongly that our system of military justice is up to the task of proving their cases against these men and if found guilty, then sobeit. If innocent, they walk.. You dont hear me crying for a retrial of any soldier when found innocent.

Our military men and women are having a tough time in this country as they all do after a prolonged war. Businesses give up on them, families are torn apart by mental disorders and some return to the USA only to kill themselves. TRICK, suicide among our men and women in the military is at ALL TIME highs exceeding that of the vietnam era.

Before we spend our efforts and energies on military criminals, why not focus on the hundreds that need jobs and a re-introduction into society.?

Peace.

"The only prerequisite is Respect." Gee, does that ring a bell? How did you get in ?????