Less than 8hrs......

Mckenzie1

So I'm senior driver that's been on my route almost 17 years. A question for you all. Is it worth the ink of fighting management for not dispatching me at least 8 hrs of work, giving my work to pvd drivers hence no overtime for me? I filled a grievance yesterday for the under dispatch and pvd drivers working. I also plan on filing everyday that I don't get descent over time while pvd drivers get almost 8 hours. Ready, go!

R1wonder

So I'm senior driver that's been on my route almost 17 years. A question for you all. Is it worth the ink of fighting management for not dispatching me at least 8 hrs of work, giving my work to pvd drivers hence no overtime for me? I filled a grievance yesterday for the under dispatch and pvd drivers working. I also plan on filing everyday that I don't get descent over time while pvd drivers get almost 8 hours. Ready, go!
I had a thread for this last week. Lots of hate in there like usual . But I got my work back . I’ve done 10 hours each day so far . The union called the head of labor and it was fixed fast .

R1wonder

Be careful what you wish for. I can picture this going bad real fast
Well I was warned the boss and head of labor are watching me . Go ahead I go out there and do my job . They haven’t been destroying me they’ve been good actually. Monday was the only day I kept all pvd work but they gave him something else . Today I had 10.5 hours , and he had a ton of work.

rod

Retired 22 years
Stop being a pusillanimous
1670989350169.png

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Are you getting less than 40 hours a week?

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
In sunny San Diego, I can understand that opinion... But right now, half the country is getting buried in 1-3 feet of snow. He might end up with 12hr dispatches until Jan 15th.

20% of The population live on the mid west to west coast. The snow storms is over In that area. This peak season we will see less in volume as we seen the last two seasons. The demand is finally normalizing and we are staffed around or over 100% for the volume.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Sorry Mac if you’re getting paid 8 hours that’s all they owe ya

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Least you can do is just request your 8 honestly. If you’re not working over 8 hours to begin with.