Let the OJS begin (and other nonsense)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Peak is over, let the fun begin. OJS, telemetrics, production numbers, and general managerial snafu's are in store for the New Year, not to mention the huge stink-hole that is ORION.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Yes, now that peak is over the trusty old "flavor of the week" fortune wheel will be pulled out of storage so that our management can spin it every Monday morning and know which irrelevant metric to have us chase. I'm betting ORION compliance will be next weeks Flavor. Yum yum yum!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We were informed last week that with 'The end of Peak' that 'poor performance numbers would no longer be tolerated' ....... I cant wait for my 3 day ride along. I was 2 hours over the last time I had one and will shoot for being THREE hours over with the next one

A

anonymous6

it will be especially worse in 2014 because the peak fail will have corporate looking to eat their own ...that is hub managers will be scrambling to justify their jobs which means :censored2: travels downhill towards us drivers.

Pkgcar1988

We had 3 drivers retire right before peak started, only hired peak season drivers no replacements of course. Now post peak 2 more retire. Still have peak hires but center manager says not replacing retirees until a later date. Had all on car sups delivering during peak and 1 of them retiring tomorrow. No extras to run routes so we will just cut them and make peak last another month or 2

Pkgcar1988

They are going to replace people during the free period and our local has been letting them do whatever they want as of lately. Sups working everyday still

over9five

Staff member
They haven't been replacing retirees. And the union has been letting them get away with it.
Does the company HAVE to replace retirees?
IMO, they'll continue to make the free periods longer, so they can easily reduce the number of drivers needed simply by attrition.