Let's act like we care

GenericUsername

I always find it funny about how the supes act like they care about us. Yell at me if I don't check out after doing 195 stops in less than 8 hours and need to get home early that night, but I could drag those same 195 stops out over 10 hours and you'd be happy with me? D*s.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
cad-20080602-358b1.jpg

I dont understand

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Ups

every UPSer has a story of how some supervisor or manager has done them wrong in some way.
My ups family center manager bitched at me the other day for leaving my work area to refill my water bottle.

He approached me with a steward and said I needed to get "enough" water so I don't have to leave my work area and get more. I told him if I need to get water I'm going to get water. He pulled the are you saying "no" to me card and I said no I understand and headed back to my area

When I clocked out I got a grievance form, filled it out, and after about 15 minutes of my steward trying to talk me out of it I told him I wasn't intimidated and I am going to file this. When my steward showed my center manager the form the dude read it then back peddled and said. "I only wanted you to use the water fountain closer to your work area"

My ups family my ass

ManInBrown

100% true story

Had a 3 day lock in a few years ago

July. 100 degrees out

They spent 10 minutes in the PCM babbling on and on about how much they cared about us. Make sure you hydrate. Me and sup are out on road. We get ready to pull away from a stop and I took a good 60 seconds to hydrate. Taking gulps. Swallowing. Really enjoying that cold water. Sup looks at me all butthurt and says that’s enough. You’ve hydrated enough. Let’s go. Then when I pull away he goes I want you to floor it, till you get up to the speed limit. We just wasted 60 seconds of you hydrating. Now make that time up.

Dhydratd

100% true story

July. 100 degrees out

They spent 10 minutes in the PCM babbling on and on about how much they cared about us. Make sure you hydrate. Me and sup are out on road. We get ready to pull away from a stop and I took a good 60 seconds to hydrate. Taking gulps. Swallowing. Really enjoying that cold water. Sup looks at me all butthurt and says that’s enough. You’ve hydrated enough. Let’s go. Then when I pull away he goes I want you to floor it, till you get up to the speed limit. We just wasted 60 seconds of you hydrating. Now make that time up.
I would have done that at every stop and then made sure to drive off area at least once an hour for a bathroom break.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
100% true story

July. 100 degrees out

Is this sup still here at ups???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
100% true story

July. 100 degrees out

I would have filled for harassment... 100 degrees and sup is telling me to stop hydrating...

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Lmao

What a joke

There probably isn’t another company in existence that acts so negatively aggressive towards hourly employees
I was delivering to a business and overheard the boss taking a sick call from an employee...”take off as much time as you need. Hope you feel better. Get some rest.” I almost forgot it wasn’t normal to get your job threatened if you’re human and get the flu.