Liberal Hypocrisy: Hating the rich

M

MenInBrown

You're never going to be rich, but you think you are. Keep pulling on those bootstraps and see where you get when your union job disappears under Romney.

Say good bye to your union job when there is no economy. "Which came first, the hen or the egg?"

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Yeah, we all are. But I gotta say, with the extent to which the staff here do all they can for people, I almost don't mind the cost,
A refreshing look inside the father/husband/man known as bbsam.
A positive post.
okay...the moment is over...carry on

av8torntn

In my mid-40's, no time to wait for a driving position. If I were younger, I would make the move. You guys don't know how good you have it.

So I guess you don't really want a union job that bad after all?

I know I have a good job and if I didn't like my job I'd leave.

UPS Lifer

And with simple math, if that couple made 251,000 they would pay an extra $35 in tax. That's not even lunch at Disney.

That is what the hard sell spin doctors. "If you buy this insurance policy it will only cost you $4 a day! That is a coffee at Starbucks! $4 X 30 days = $120.00.

Now take that same 35% and add $250,000 and now you are talking $87,500 !!! We're not talking lunch at Disney anymore are we? !!!!

Basically for every $100,000 you earn you will give the inefficient BO government $35,000 to redistribute to people who vote for obama.

Disclaimer - To get the net change take the current rate from 40% (that is what obama wants to go to in a tax rate). That is your effective increase.

So the choice is do you want to keep that money for you and your family or would you rather just give it to your neighbor with no strings attached. Because that is what you do with your tax $$ when you give it to BO's government.