Local 25 Rank-and-File Member drags the Boston Bully through the Mud!!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Brother John tore the Boston punk a new one.
I still don't understand what you guys are trying to blame on SO......this guy admitted that he did everything at that protest that he wasn't supposed to do......even you guys on the radio show when this was going on said that this guy John was no good for the way he acted.....SO didn't instruct this guy to slash tires or yell profanities at the top chef lady.....he did that on his own

LeadBelly

Banned
These facts told by a dues paying member of local 25 make my rooster erect
FACT
It's old settled news. The harassment of a scab operation when it should be union is fine by me. The facts in this case are wrong though. As far as you and being erect your boy Jumbo said you haven't needed it for 13, 14 years lol.

LeadBelly

Banned
Mr morris from 623 is not my idol.
You must idolize him. He's a waste of a polo shirt. He's an empty suit. Let's keep talking about our current IBT small package director. Someone you say is the future of the teamsters. Yeah he fits right in.
He's CORRUPT
HE LIES
HES INVOLVED WITH ORGANIZED CRIM
HE HAD BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF THREATENING FELLOW UNION MEMBERS
I CAN KEEP GOING
FACT
Why do you publicly on social media kiss his ass all the time. You should go through it all and scrub it. It's not like you don't have time due to any kind of social life. Why don't you just say you're sorry to Jumbo already. Maybe he can get you hooked up.

anHOURover

Why do you publicly on social media kiss his ass all the time. You should go through it all and scrub it. It's not like you don't have time due to any kind of social life. Why don't you just say you're sorry to Jumbo already. Maybe he can get you hooked up.
You are talking about another m brother.
I was talking about local 623 president who is a sellout. You are talking about the LEGEND
That mr m was no joke. He's was a real union leader. He showed up at company's and SHUT THEM DOWN. he didn't rat out members like the Boston bully. The Boston bully is a fake. How dare you talk about another strong teamster leader who is no longer with us YOU ARE ENJOYING THE FRUITS OF HIS LABOR.
JM WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A REAL UNION LEADER. M IS AN OLDGUARD SELL OUT. LEARN YOUR UNION HISTORY BROTHER. JM FROM TEAMSTERS 115 is THE WORKING MANS HERO.
I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH JUMBO. WE ARE DOING GREAT TOGETHER AND READY FOR ANOTHER NO VOTE.
I PROMISE YOU I WILL WORK HARDER.
I WILL GET MORE NO VOTES
I WILL HOLD UP YOUR RAISE
THE BOSTON BULLYS SKELETONS ARE COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET
FACT

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
YOU SAID THE VOTE
NO PAGE IS PAID FOR BY the TDU CLAN
THATS FALSE
IT COST NOTHING TO START A GROUP ON FACEBOOK. TDU DOES NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING ! TAKE YOUR FALSE COMMENT BACK! As much as I'd love to blame tdu it false. YOU REALLY ARE LOSING STEAM HERE ROOSTERHEAD
FACT
Are you an imbecile? The show! you dope. Btw, who controls the vote no page?

LeadBelly

Banned
YOU SAID THE VOTE
NO PAGE IS PAID FOR BY the TDU CLAN
THATS FALSE
IT COST NOTHING TO START A GROUP ON FACEBOOK. TDU DOES NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING ! TAKE YOUR FALSE COMMENT BACK! As much as I'd love to blame tdu it false. YOU REALLY ARE LOSING STEAM HERE ROOSTERHEAD
FACT
Tdu paid their way to the Unity conference you clown. They fund local 804 crap radio as well. You are so annoying that they won't pay your way to go.

wide load

I'm still excited over that call. I love when the truth comes out.
The Boston bully is a liar
He's a rat
He's involved with orangized crime
He's been disciplined for threats against other teamsters
FACT
So Sean a the vandal? Or was it this criminal who called the show?

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother John tore the Boston punk a new one.
That's old news. News flash, most members of a union don't want scabs taking their jobs. I personally hate scabs. You don't pay union dues, so you kinda know how I feel about you. Come on you have to admit you don't pay union dues and you never worked in the craft.

wide load

I still don't understand what you guys are trying to blame on SO......this guy admitted that he did everything at that protest that he wasn't supposed to do......even you guys on the radio show when this was going on said that this guy John was no good for the way he acted.....SO didn't instruct this guy to slash tires or yell profanities at the top chef lady.....he did that on his own
You are making too much sense for them. Stop it. Lol

anHOURover

Tdu paid their way to the Unity conference you clown. They fund local 804 crap radio as well. You are so annoying that they won't pay your way to go.
Hold on .... I'm not talking about the 804 radio. You are saying tdu paid for the "VOTE NO" page to go to the unity conference?
I never said anything about the radio show that I enjoy listening to every week.
You said TDU PAYS FOR THE VOTE NO PAGE?
YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW FACEBOOK WORKS
FACT
YOU ALSO HAVE NO CLUE HOW CHEAP L AND P ARE WITH MEMBERS MONEY.
THEY DONT PAY FOR MUCH AT ALL
FACT