Local 25 Rank-and-File Member drags the Boston Bully through the Mud!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
I can't take full credit. Another on here sent it to me. If they want to step forward, it's completely up to them. I just posted it.
Well, you are just one of the many behind the scenes defenders of the Teamsters that deserves more credit, but NEVER asks for it. A front line soldier.

LeadBelly

Banned
These are the people Sean brings in to solve things. Only problem was this time it didn't go the teamsters way and Sean was afraid of being "questioned" so he became the rat. He starting singing like the little witch he is
FACT
This shows you how much you actually know about crafts that are part of the Teamsters. You think people in the movies are a bunch of alter boys. You know only UPS, and very little at that. The motion picture division attracts a certain kind of demographic which is okay with working 3 to 6 months a year.

anHOURover

This shows you how much you actually know about crafts that are part of the Teamsters. You think people in the movies are a bunch of alter boys. You know only UPS, and very little at that. The motion picture division attracts a certain kind of demographic which is okay with working 3 to 6 months a year.
Brother you can say all you want.
You roosters were on here complaining about American chef or whatever the show is called.
They came to your town and told you who the boss was. NO POWER IN BOSTON
NON UNION TV SHOW SHOOTS WHOLE SEASON!!
FACT

LeadBelly

Banned
Brother you can say all you want.
You roosters were on here complaining about American chef or whatever the show is called.
They came to your town and told you who the boss was. NO POWER IN BOSTON
NON UNION TV SHOW SHOOTS WHOLE SEASON!!
FACT
Not in Boston nor in my home town. We are both Union towns. You are for non union non teamsters taking our work.