Local 25 Rank-and-File Member drags the Boston Bully through the Mud!!!

anHOURover

Wow this is the guy they feel is so trustworthy.....no way he would lie about these charges after he already did a stint in jail
Brother no way I can trust Sean to lead my negotiations
He lied last contract.
He's made threats to other teamsters
He's involved with organized crime
He has told on plenty of teamsters
He emails ups labor managers and is very friendly with management. FACT

anHOURover

I also want to say that this info was handed to me. As much as I'd love to take credit, another member offered this up. I will not divulge who but they did a great service to the truth.
The info was talk about by me friend. He told everyone on the radio show.
YOU ARE NO DETECTIVE.
SEAN IS A RAT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Did Sean really give j b a gig in the movie division ahead of hundreds on the list ? I got so many fact here
FACT
You notice how you're the only sociopath defending this criminal? You say sean is? I don't remember sean going to jail for 16 years.
Fact

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Did Sean really give j b a gig in the movie division ahead of hundreds on the list ? I got so many fact here
FACT
I think over 40 years of seniority may have a bit to do with it. You do know what seniority is right? How long have you been a Teamster?

anHOURover

I think over 40 years of seniority may have a bit to do with it. You do know what seniority is right? How long have you been a Teamster?
Brother 4o years seniority in local 251!!
Sean took him and moved him to mass and gave him the captains position ahead of hundreds on the list !! That's another fact
Sean hooks up how boys. THE SAME WAY SEAN BECAME A TEAMSTER!!
DADDY HOOKED HIM UP !!
40 years means nothing to me if I wanted to come up to mass and get on the movie list !!
NOW IF I WAS SEANS BOY, THATS DIFFERENT ! FACT

anHOURover

You notice how you're the only sociopath defending this criminal? You say sean is? I don't remember sean going to jail for 16 years.
Fact
Brother it shows what kind of people Sean surrounds himself with. I applaud Fidler for exposing the heck out of Sean.
I told you I am still erect
FACT

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Brother I listen and live what I'm hearing.
The school yard bully is being exposed.
The little midget has skeletons in the closet.
FACT
I'm still curious what he exposed Sean for......the guy exposed himself on the radio show....and you saying it shows who Sean is but it's actually the truth....it show that Sean is against guys who committed crimes.....you and the radio show I guess are for corrupt individuals like jf in our union.....it's also funny that you and the radio show surround yourselves and give a platform to this guy knowing he's a violent criminal.....at least when Sean found out about how this guy is he cut ties with him.....you guys are embracing this criminal