Local 25 Teamsters borderline criminal act?

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Mart Man, Dec 7, 2018.

?

How do you feel about this situation?

1. Totally Wrong

79.5%
  2. Justifiable

20.5%
  1. Keep singing the same tune. The union will represent them but not for their money back. For that they have to take the issue to UPS who OVERPAID ON THEIR BEHALF
    What do you not get about that?

2. He’s clearly a supervisor trying to sow seeds of discord. Either that or he’s just an idiot-see now!? he meets criteria for being a UPS Sup!

3. Yolo

Yolo Active Member

For the love of God can you not read? It's the Teamsters job to take the issue to UPS .The Teamsters are a labor union. They are there to remedy disputes between the employee and employer.

4. Yolo

Yolo Active Member

Continue to piss on your union brothers. I will continue to fight for them.

5. wide load

wide load Starting wage is a waste of time.

Ok Robin Hood. Nobody is pissing on anyone. Unless you’re into that. Sometimes things are just mistakes. Who deducts the funds from the paycheck?

6. Boston pete

Boston pete New Member

It's absolutely legit that this happened, entire paycheck plus 3 hours overtime last week, zero take home. Net amount to initiation fee. At least a heads up that they are gonna do it. It's that much less they nickel and dime you for every week I get that but not even a heads up? Tough one to swallow this time of year for working folks

7. Yolo

Yolo Active Member

It's perfectly possible that it's a mistake. Highly likely. Local 25 should see to it that this mistake gets fixed. That's why we pay union dues. So the union can represent us in these situations. Shrugging their shoulders and saying tough luck is disgraceful.

8. Boston25

Boston25 Active Member

9. Boston pete

Boston pete New Member

It's legit what this guy Austin is saying, the entire net amount of your paycheck gone to initiation fee. wow. ok I get it but at least a heads up that they gonna grab your entire check. To top it off it's this Time of year when people need their $. Local 25 could've done better. Not a good look

10. Boston25

Boston25 Active Member

I'll start calling Yolo RM the training manager from CHEMA

11. wide load

Now I can agree with you. Someone should start with HR then a trip to the local.

12. Yolo

Yolo Active Member

I will continue to fight for every single teamster.

13. Boston25

Boston25 Active Member

Scroll up and read it was not Local 25's fault UPS dropped the ball on the whole issue. One thing you'll learn about UPS is they never admit when they :censored2: up.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

You seem to think this is funny

It’s not it’s sad

15. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

Sounds suspiciously like the Teamsters

16. Boston25

Boston25 Active Member

I agree with you on this. But let me be perfectly clear Local 25 is not shrugging their shoulders saying oh well we are aware of it and working on the issue.

17. Boston25

Boston25 Active Member

I don't think it's funny but when these supervisors and managers come on here and post information that is not true that's ridiculous.

18. Time for change

Time for change Active Member

Your grammar is so bad that you actually make @BigUnionGuy and @Tony Q look intelligent. Pack on some pounds and run for union leadership, you’ll fit right in with the other buffoons.

19. bowhnterdon

bowhnterdon Active Member

Correction, the Teamsters are a criminal organization...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • List
  20. wide load

Did you get this information from the FBI?