Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrv

No real "UNIONMAN" would accept a pay cuts and no raises in the next contract. You should change your name to COMPANYMAN. Maybe you should be negotiateing with UPS, I'm sure they would love all your great ideas! Don't worry by the time you get back to UPS you will be topped out thanks Darmento. You should of downgraded to utility when you had a chance! BTW hows the gas pumping buisness going?

unionman

No real "UNIONMAN" would accept a pay cuts and no raises in the next contract. You should change your name to COMPANYMAN. Maybe you should be negotiateing with UPS, I'm sure they would love all your great ideas! Don't worry by the time you get back to UPS you will be topped out thanks Darmento. You should of downgraded to utility when you had a chance! BTW hows the gas pumping buisness going?
That must be a yes,you don't have any friends. The pilots get 12% we get 13% but the pilots get a defined pension that is 1% of there gross pay times number of years of service and they can retire with 20 years and at 55. Now I know thats a lot to take in to your pee brain but if a pilot makes 250k, 1% of that is 2500 times lets say he has 20 years, bingo 50K a year for life and if you wouldn't give up a dollars an hour for that your dumber than I thought.

747jetmech

the real 18 wheelers
i just can't wait any longer for this dam strike vote.. we are not at an impasse like the letter says. we are making progress with the company. i hear southwest makes more per hour than us anyway. top for an inspector or lead mech is like 47 and hour.. i'm packing my tool box and heading south..

tired of sitting on the bubble

mrv

I would gladly give up any raise and even take a pay cut if I could get the defined pension that every other Upser has. Our contract needs many improvements that the top dollar doesnt address.

Give it up Unionman. Learn how to manage your money properly and you won't have to have UPS or the Teamsters do it for you.

P.S Wallmart is hiring Greeters!! Better than smelling like gas everyday.

unionman

Give it up Unionman. Learn how to manage your money properly and you won't have to have UPS or the Teamsters do it for you.

P.S Wallmart is hiring Greeters!! Better than smelling like gas everyday.
I don't shop at wallmart, why would I want to work there.

ACE

Only a maroon would want to put an arrogant ass who steals from his union back in power.

I would gladly prefer an arrogant ass over our current ignorant one.

I hope you find your dream job with the defined pension plan, never to return to UPS.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
Adolf Hitler

SKYKING BIRDMAN

This thread is spiraling out of control! Your making me miss AIRBUSFXR! Anyone have anything meaninful to say? And i don't mean you UNIONMAN. This bunch is going to crash and burn.I think its time to fly south with 747jetmech...

unionman

Hey clocksucker why did you ruin my Avatar with that goofy dude? I'm very tired...Lets all go on strike so UNIONMAN can have some friends.
Why did you join this web site? We, and I mean UPS AMT's, are getting ready to go on strike and you and a few others choose to sign up and start bad mouthing other AMTs on here. If you havent noticed Tieguy or Brownsuit or any of the other management people have not posted on here for a while. They are just reading your idiotic posts and laughing, because you are saying what they want to here. Divide and conquer my friend.

ACE

you and a few others choose to sign up and start bad mouthing other AMTs on here.

I've never seen a more selfish, self-indulgent, self-serving, greedy bunch of mechanics that work for one company in my life. We are a union, united for number one. From the beginning of this airline our founding heretics voted for the "B" scale set the tone that would continue through today.

Now that they are now the minority, I want a contract that now pays them $15.00 per hour. If you don't like it "Retire"! Heck go ahead and pay the Upgrades $15.00 too.

Let us pray in this hour that nothing can divide us, and that God will help us against the Devil! Almighty Lord, bless our fight!
Adolf Hitler

airbusfxr

From the beginning? Nope wrong again. The B scale came in the 93 era blue book, you know nothing on the beginning of THIS airline. I have been here from day one and have seen changes that have been monumental in the airline industry. UPS has used us to make billions of bucks for "the company" and all have shared in our fruits of labor, should we be left out in the cold? Mechanics, in general, have been good union members PHL, ORD, BOS, EWR, DFW, RFD, and ONT have always answered the call. SDF is the problem, and we all know why. Anyway the real issues are subcontracting and health care and retro and raises. We are a small group that provides a large service commitment, UPS can pay us. They are paying Grade 20s millions and taking it from Grade 19's and less, dont you think the Grade 19's are pissed, what about sups? The Grade 20s are laughing at everyone below them, except the pilots. The pilots got theirs and 300 of them are playing golf, sitting at home, waiting on training dates. The pilots strike vote was almost 100% and they were rewarded when they stood strong. This vote is very important for all of us.

ups767mech

From the beginning? Nope wrong again. The B scale came in the 93 era blue book, you know nothing on the beginning of THIS airline. I have been here from day one and have seen changes that have been monumental in the airline industry. UPS has used us to make billions of bucks for "the company" and all have shared in our fruits of labor, should we be left out in the cold? Mechanics, in general, have been good union members PHL, ORD, BOS, EWR, DFW, RFD, and ONT have always answered the call. SDF is the problem, and we all know why. Anyway the real issues are subcontracting and health care and retro and raises. We are a small group that provides a large service commitment, UPS can pay us. They are paying Grade 20s millions and taking it from Grade 19's and less, dont you think the Grade 19's are pissed, what about sups? The Grade 20s are laughing at everyone below them, except the pilots. The pilots got theirs and 300 of them are playing golf, sitting at home, waiting on training dates. The pilots strike vote was almost 100% and they were rewarded when they stood strong. This vote is very important for all of us.

SDF is the problem? Please elaborate. Im interested just what problems we have at SDF.

Strike vote is very important. well said

airbusfxr

Just have the E-Board go to the airport and talk to each crew. EACH CREW not just day shift. People cried because Joe wouldnt come to the airport and pat them on the head, but their pockets were full and when their head was in a noose, he got it out. Now it is time for this Board to find out what each crew, shift, etc etc is thinking. We need strike vote 101 taught, look what the IPA did with 100% YES vote. This board needs to talk to the members and we need to rally behind Bob. We must tell the International it is time to get us an industry leading contract.

unionman

I've never seen a more selfish, self-indulgent, self-serving, greedy bunch of mechanics that work for one company in my life. We are a union, united for number one. From the beginning of this airline our founding heretics voted for the "B" scale set the tone that would continue through today.

Now that they are now the minority, I want a contract that now pays them $15.00 per hour. If you don't like it "Retire"! Heck go ahead and pay the Upgrades $15.00 too.

Let us pray in this hour that nothing can divide us, and that God will help us against the Devil! Almighty Lord, bless our fight!
Adolf Hitler
I have know idea what you just said... And Im not an upgrade.

unionman

Just have the E-Board go to the airport and talk to each crew. EACH CREW not just day shift. People cried because Joe wouldnt come to the airport and pat them on the head, but their pockets were full and when their head was in a noose, he got it out. Now it is time for this Board to find out what each crew, shift, etc etc is thinking. We need strike vote 101 taught, look what the IPA did with 100% YES vote. This board needs to talk to the members and we need to rally behind Bob. We must tell the International it is time to get us an industry leading contract.
I don't think we will have a problem getting 70% but 90% would be a surprise to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.