Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

unionman

Quote me anyone in this thread that has done this? The only person in your way is you (e-board). Riddle me this? Why does JP always take the company side. Why when given 7 days for upgrades to choose to downgrade does JP side with UPSCO and tell members to turn in papers 6 days early? You have the audacity to accuse us of being trolls or sups or of little knowledge?

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. Adolf Hitler
The only thing I want to know is the strike vote numbers when they come out. Will we have over 90%? I think it should be a slam dunk, with this happy bunch.

unionman

P: Left inside main tire almost needs replacement.
S: Almost replaced left inside main tire.
P: Test flight OK, except auto-land very rough.
S: Auto-land not installed on this aircraft.
P: Something loose in cockpit
S: Something tightened in cockpit
P: Dead bugs on windshield.
S: Live bugs on back-order.
P:
Autopilot in altitude-hold mode produces a 200 feet per minute
descent.
S: Cannot reproduce problem on ground.
P: Evidence of leak on right main landing gear.
S: Evidence removed.
P: DME volume unbelievably loud.
S: DME volume set to more believable level.
P: Friction locks cause throttle levers to stick.
S: That's what friction locks are for.
P: IFF inoperative in OFF mode.
S: IFF always inoperative in OFF mode.
P: Suspected crack in windshield.
S: Suspect you're right.
P: Number 3 engine missing.
S: Engine found on right wing after brief search
P: Aircraft handles funny.
(I love this one!)
S: Aircraft warned to straighten up, fly right and be serious.
P: Target radar hums.
S: Reprogrammed target radar with lyrics.
P: Mouse in cockpit.
S: Cat installed.
And the best one for last...
P: Noise coming from under instrument panel. Sounds like a
midget pounding on something with a hammer.
S:
Took hammer away from midget.

airbusfxr

Strike vote ballots sent out today. Now lets see what happens. We can now get on with the procedures set by the RLA to settle our dispute, one way or the other.

ACE

Anxiously awaiting ballot.

All great movements are popular movements. They are the volcanic eruptions of human passions and emotions, stirred into activity by the ruthless Goddess of Distress or by the torch of the spoken word cast into the midst of the people.
Adolf Hitler

mrv

Strike vote ballots sent out today. Now lets see what happens. We can now get on with the procedures set by the RLA to settle our dispute, one way or the other.

To bad we are being led into battle by Morons. Everyone better start saving money because its going to get messy. Messy for everyone except the E-board who will still pay themselves while we walk the line.

Hey Unionman any openings at the gas station?

ups767mech

To bad we are being led into battle by Morons. Everyone better start saving money because its going to get messy. Messy for everyone except the E-board who will still pay themselves while we walk the line.

Just like you hero and idol "thief" darmento and "cant think for myself" chatburn did in '97

mrv

Just like you hero and idol "thief" darmento and "cant think for myself" chatburn did in '97

You were not even working for UPS in 97. Your 5 yrs in the industry don't make you special. I know your on the Bubble so is that why your so eager to strike? You want some company to share in your misery? Quit Talking about Men who got you a 43 dollar and hr job with 100% medical. If it wasn't for Darmento you would not have been able to upgrade to an AMT from Utility with no aircraft experiance. Rememeber when you buy grocries its all possible because Darmento and his boys made it possible. Ungratefull Chump

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Coments like this just help divide the ranks. Your supposed to be in a position of leadership with the Union. Show some class and restraint and try to be professional. We are not going anywhere if we keep acting like fools.

unionman

You were not even working for UPS in 97. Your 5 yrs in the industry don't make you special. I know your on the Bubble so is that why your so eager to strike? You want some company to share in your misery? Quit Talking about Men who got you a 43 dollar and hr job with 100% medical. If it wasn't for Darmento you would not have been able to upgrade to an AMT from Utility with no aircraft experiance. Rememeber when you buy grocries its all possible because Darmento and his boys made it possible. Ungratefull Chump
We can see you are a company man thats scared to strike. Talk about wages fought for, that was done by Northwest mechanics, not you.

Last edited by a moderator:

unionman

Don't worry I'll with all your experience turning big airplanes, you should have no problem getting a job at a real airline.:anxious:

mrv

I would gladly give up any raise and even take a pay cut if I could get the defined pension that every other Upser has. Our contract needs many improvements that the top dollar doesnt address.

Just the kind of Unionman the company's looking for, willing to take a pay cut and no raises!! Wonder what else you would give up to save your a**.

airbusfxr

What is the deal with Joe, if not for him we would be below FDX. Joe was the lion that lead a bunch of lambs into battle and won. Now it seems like we have a lamb leading lambs into battle with Ragar, and he aint to lamb. The only way is for the membership to support our E-Board and vote 100% for strike authorization just like the IPA. We have silent lions and they will stand when asked. The loud minority of company s^&* a#*#@, that whine when a sup leaves and does not care about 10% of our brothers and sisters on the street, we will overcome those few. In 2001 we were rewarded the industry leading contract by blood and hard work, UPS did not just hand it to us. Supervisors start your own threads and worry about you own..

ACE

What is the deal with Joe, if not for him we would be below FDX. Joe was the lion that lead a bunch of lambs into battle and won. Now it seems like we have a lamb leading lambs into battle with Ragar, and he aint to lamb.

Hmmm You're admitting that our current leaders do not match up against old Joe. "Lambs Leading Lambs" against the mighty RAGAR? What about all the disinformation about how our new E-board is so professional. How impressed labor was when they showed up in suits and how polite everybody was? What about the golf outings with labor? Where has this gotten us?

One thousand members a "divine wind" on a Kamikaze mission, a sheep in wolf's clothing with the goal of crippling the Infidels capital ship the USS RAGAR. BANZAI!

Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be "discovered" by an election.
Adolf Hitler

mrv

Nice to know our E-Board is playing golf with labor when we have people on the streets. I'm suprised the E-board showed up in suits instead of bib overalls for negotiations, maybe there is some hope after all!

airbusfxr

Lets just take the strike vote and let the E-Board do their duty. I do support them and I am willing to do what it takes to get medical, retro, raises, subcontracting rules, and an A plan. If it takes 4 more years than I am willing to wait. My problem is someone working OT when people are on the street. The OT ban should be reinstated till all are back, why are people working when members are layed off? When do we go public? The pilots contract moved along at a brisk pace when the Wall Street Journal and USA Today ran their FULL PAGE AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.