Local 2727 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrv

I make half what you make because you voted this pathetic pay scale in for me. Thanks, you better hope they don't let you go because your in for a big surprise.

Don't worry Unionman when you get bumped I will be thinking about you! Or better yet down-grade to utility so you can bring out parts when i need them

ACE

I make half what you make because you voted this pathetic pay scale in for me.

And you took the job knowing the pathetic pay scale? How is that MRV's fault? I'm glad that you are worth more than that and won't have any trouble finding a job that pays you what you are worth. Best Of Luck!

It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.
Adolf Hitler

unionman

And you took the job knowing the pathetic pay scale? How is that MRV's fault? I'm glad that you are worth more than that and won't have any trouble finding a job that pays you what you are worth. Best Of Luck!

It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge.
Adolf Hitler
Already did.

mrv

Your right Unionman. I was out of line with those cracks. I beleive we both want the same thing. A fair contract so we can get on with our lives. I just think its counter productive to advicate a strike that will drive customers to a Non Union Fedex. There are other ways to get a fair contract without destroying this company. Let try not to divide the ranks, afterall thats what the company wants. BTW When I first started with UPS there was a 10 year scale that started at 13$ an hour with no oppertunity to top out. That was a true B scale. Next union meeting lets stand together as one.

ACE

Your right Unionman. I was out of line with those cracks. I beleive we both want the same thing. A fair contract so we can get on with our lives. There are other ways to get a fair contract without destroying this company. Let try not to divide the ranks, afterall thats what the company wants. BTW When I first started with UPS there was a 10 year scale that started at 13$ an hour with no oppertunity to top out. That was a true B scale. Next union meeting lets stand together as one.

I'm glad that is over! There are many ways to beat them but we will not persevere in this manner. We are fighting on many fronts and are getting help from management. As many of you know three supervisors recently quit. Two of which I know were truly an asset to the company, we will use this to our advantage and become stronger.

Strength lies not in defence but in attack.
Adolf Hitler

Cookdaddy

I'm glad that is over! There are many ways to beat them but we will not persevere in this manner. We are fighting on many fronts and are getting help from management. As many of you know three supervisors recently quit. Two of which I know were truly an asset to the company, we will use this to our advantage and become stronger.

Adolf Hitler
You are absolutly right ACE. Hopefully Airbusfxr say he's sorry as well. My head hurts!

JETDOC

Adolf Hitler
Had a brand new pac rim manager start today. He said he just want's everything to stay as is and doesn't want to make any changes with a/c mx. Now he is on his way over to PVG to tell them the same thing. MR. Overspeed has them nervouse.

clocksucker

In the last arbitration the arbitrator ruled in favor of the local 2727 on the outsourcing of work. This set a precedence for anymore outsourcing of work in the future. I am positive this is the driving force behind all the layoffs. Once the outsourcing of work is stopped, then the layoffs will end. This should be our number one concern in our current negotiations. You have to have a job before you can start fighting for wages, pensions and health care. If the company does not stop the outsourcing and layoffs then we will bring them to their knees with this strike!

ACE

Yes Clocksucker we will be able to win a few arbitrations for outsourced work, but the Infidel's work around has been to move parts to the Asian front. We cannot do the work without access to parts. All gatekeepers to Asia and Europe must continue to keep proper records of parts in PFM boxes and report them to the applicable customs representative. Also our European allies have stepped up surveillance of work performed in Asia. Europe has suffered greatly as have we, with the increased addiction and dependence upon the slant eye.

Whoever lights the torch of war in Europe can wish for nothing but chaos.
Adolf Hitler

airbusfxr

The hotline will be updated with the strike vote info, it is imperative that we show the company we are willing to use the RLA of 1929 as written. The AD for the 767's will be done in heavy check so we will not get the work, as usual. The sups that left UPS were management, who cares, so what if they bought you beers and rubbed your belly, they told on you when they reported back to the manager. The new Pac Rim Mgr is a clone from the guy that moved him up the ladder, ask any RFD AMT. Now just ask the guy from ANC that threw in the towel, he was company guy from WAY BACK, who would have ever thought he would climb down the ladder instead of moving to Div. Mgr? Now on to the MOU, it was asking the mechanics to pay other mechanics to work on UPS airplanes, why would I pay someone to work on airplanes for a company that makes money. The pilot's MOU was passed with 10 million the company let them borrow. The reason NO PILOT has been run off is that the company did not have enough trained from the DC8 to move to ANC to fly the MD and 747. When they are trained look for layoffs in April when the 10 million from the MOU is due. The "new" mechanic posters are either trolls that have a little UPSCO knowledge or just sups that would try anything to keep us from going public with our struggle. One or two of them are just idiots.

ACE

The hotline will be updated with the strike vote info - More Idle Threats Upgrade!
The AD for the 767's will be done in heavy check so we will not get the work. - Wrong Fleet Type Upgrade, You Are Out Of The Loop.
The sups that left UPS were management, who cares, so what if they bought you beers and rubbed your belly, - Like Combine Rubs Yours.
The new Pac Rim Mgr is a clone from the guy that moved him up the ladder, ask any RFD AMT. - Wrong Again Upgrade! New Div. Manager!
Now on to the MOU, it was asking the mechanics to pay other mechanics to work on UPS airplanes, why would I pay someone to work on airplanes? So If It Is So Bad, Why Did Our Great E-Board Sign The MOU - Upgrade With Trainig Wheels?
The "new" mechanic posters are either trolls that have a little UPSCO knowledge. Unlike Our Great Leaders Of The E-Board With No Contract.
One or two of them are just idiots. - Maybe They Are All Upgrades

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.
Adolf Hitler

SKYKING BIRDMAN

Airbusfxr your just a s##t house lawyer. You think you can post your BS on ths forum without being called out? We all know you tried to go into management! Your bitterness toward UPS does not allow you to be the all seeing and knowing voice for our Union. Let the E-Board deal with UPS and quit making us look like idiots. Next time you spout off get your facts right!

Cookdaddy

The hotline will be updated with the strike vote info, it is imperative that we show the company we are willing to use the RLA of 1929 as written. The AD for the 767's will be done in heavy check so we will not get the work, as usual. The sups that left UPS were management, who cares, so what if they bought you beers and rubbed your belly, they told on you when they reported back to the manager. The new Pac Rim Mgr is a clone from the guy that moved him up the ladder, ask any RFD AMT. Now just ask the guy from ANC that threw in the towel, he was company guy from WAY BACK, who would have ever thought he would climb down the ladder instead of moving to Div. Mgr? Now on to the MOU, it was asking the mechanics to pay other mechanics to work on UPS airplanes, why would I pay someone to work on airplanes for a company that makes money. The pilot's MOU was passed with 10 million the company let them borrow. The reason NO PILOT has been run off is that the company did not have enough trained from the DC8 to move to ANC to fly the MD and 747. When they are trained look for layoffs in April when the 10 million from the MOU is due. The "new" mechanic posters are either trolls that have a little UPSCO knowledge or just sups that would try anything to keep us from going public with our struggle. One or two of them are just idiots.
You need to apologize to me like Unionman apolgized to MRV. I can turn a Jumbo with my eyes closed...can you?

Last edited by a moderator:

ACE

sups that would try anything to keep us from going public with our struggle.

Quote me anyone in this thread that has done this? The only person in your way is you (e-board). Riddle me this? Why does JP always take the company side. Why when given 7 days for upgrades to choose to downgrade does JP side with UPSCO and tell members to turn in papers 6 days early? You have the audacity to accuse us of being trolls or sups or of little knowledge?

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed. Adolf Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.