Local 804 Election

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It goes to show how misinformed you are. It was revealed in Las Vegas over the week when Randy K of Local 1932 and his goons from JC 42 tried to intimidate one of the hosts of rank-and-file radio that VP Ron H is beginning his own radio show to counter rank-and-file radio. Several 396 brothers that contribute to rank-and-file radio have confirmed this news.
Revealed to whom? And they "tried" to? Are charges forthcoming? You didn't go to the unity conference?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Revealed to whom? And they "tried" to? Are charges forthcoming? You didn't go to the unity conference?
I bet it's the same guy that starts the fights and then gets knocked out all the time.....that guy tries to start fights and then pretends he's a victim.....I guess he's not as tough as he thinks he is

wide load

I bet it's the same guy that starts the fights and then gets knocked out all the time.....that guy tries to start fights and then pretends he's a victim.....I guess he's not as tough as he thinks he is
The biggest mouths or the guys that think they are smarter than everyone else are usually not the toughest.

LeadBelly

Banned
It goes to show how misinformed you are. It was revealed in Las Vegas over the week when Randy K of Local 1932 and his goons from JC 42 tried to intimidate one of the hosts of rank-and-file radio that VP Ron H is beginning his own radio show to counter rank-and-file radio. Several 396 brothers that contribute to rank-and-file radio have confirmed this news.
I think you missed my point. There is a local 804 agitator thread that is years old, as well as many others. It shows a well documented pattern of disarray. Whenever I listen to that show, they are always bitching about how bad it is. Stewards getting walked out everywhere. That was going on before when Tim and Liam were in charge.

See I'm in a full functioning local where none of this stuff happens. We have strong, smart , and seasoned with multiple term business agents that don't put up with the stuff that they have advertised for years. It's a circus.

Now to be honest I have inside information on local 804, as I have friends on the E board and general members. I'm also friends with several BA's in local 396 as well as members. They don't have those issues like local 804. By the way I was at the unity conference and I Never saw anything, or heard anything you are talking about. If RA wants to do a radio show God bless him. I can assure it won't sound like the blithering idiots on local 804 radio.

LeadBelly

Banned
Nobody intimidated anybody at the unity conference. Believe it or not it was all unity. Putting politics aside to get a good UPS, NMFA, as well as ABF and a whole host of others is what we need to TEAM up on now.

Hofficer Hater

I think you missed my point. There is a local 804 agitator thread that is years old, as well as many others. It shows a well documented pattern of disarray. Whenever I listen to that show, they are always bitching about how bad it is. Stewards getting walked out everywhere. That was going on before when Tim and Liam were in charge.

See I'm in a full functioning local where none of this stuff happens. We have strong, smart , and seasoned with multiple term business agents that don't put up with the stuff that they have advertised for years. It's a circus.

Now to be honest I have inside information on local 804, as I have friends on the E board and general members. I'm also friends with several BA's in local 396 as well as members. They don't have those issues like local 804. By the way I was at the unity conference and I Never saw anything, or heard anything you are talking about. If RA wants to do a radio show God bless him. I can assure it won't sound like the blithering idiots on local 804 radio.

Ron H and his goons are a joke!

anHOURover

Can Rome get internet access in federal jail?
"Behind bars with Rome "
I can't wait to tune in to hear the convict

anHOURover

Nobody intimidated anybody at the unity conference. Believe it or not it was all unity. Putting politics aside to get a good UPS, NMFA, as well as ABF and a whole host of others is what we need to TEAM up on now.
Now you all want unity after screwing over thousands of hard working brothers and sisters
NO THANKS
FACT

Hofficer Hater

Can Rome get internet access in federal jail?
"Behind bars with Rome "
I can't wait to tune in to hear the convict

Rome's last day is nearing. If the IRO follows the 3 week timeline that she gave the IDO and RAs attorney to submit their reports, then her decision is due this coming Thursday. Lets pray to the lord that his last day as a Teamster comes this week. Anything less than expulsion would be upsetting, especially after his partner in crime Charles B settled with the IRO with a 20 year suspension.

wide load

After we got Teamcare Sean O' wants unity? Not a chance!!! How much are we suppose to pay in healthcare on the last year of this garbage contract?
Zero dollars. Just like you've been paying. Considering you actually even work for UPS or are a Teamster at all.