Local 804 Election

Gimme Danger

I've had the same health for 23 years. You're a slurper cuz you don't know what it's like living on welfare. I exercise 5 days a week and make sure I never need a doctor. I started with nothing so I tend to be a little appreciative unlike the privileged.
We have best healthcare around, and I want to keep it that way.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
im a vet brother . i see a proud american in the mirror
i also see a stand up teamster that is ashamed of the IBT
i thought of quitting due to the low point in teamster history.
if i quit ill throw rallies all over the country and make the IBT pay for their mistakes

Dude?....you almost looked "right in the eyes" in this photo???

What,

...besides the union inflicted trauma described at great length,

....has happened to give you that glazed over (I think I may have x-ray vision) look you sport now????

Btw, we aren't supposed to post pictures that might compromise our anonymity, although there appears to be some loopholes???

LeadBelly

Banned

What,

....has happened to give you that glazed over (I think I may have x-ray vision) look you sport now????

Btw, we aren't supposed to post pictures that might compromise our anonymity, although there appears to be some loopholes???
It's posted on his Facebook. I don't think he cares about his anonymity. You did hit the nail on the head, of between the eyes!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No, I'll text you the name if you don't already know. I'm everywhere. I'm not proud of this, but all in all I am.
I know who he is.
I know who you are.
You know who both of us are, as does he of us.

Still not supposed to reveal it in a post, picture, or an attachment??? (for most)

Has this rule changed?

Isn't that why his picture is deleted every time @BigUnionGuy posts it?

8.) You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
I know who he is.
I know who you are.
You know who both of us are, as does he of us.

Still not supposed to reveal it in a post, picture, or an attachment??? (for most)

Has this rule changed?

Isn't that why his picture is deleted every time @BigUnionGuy posts it?

8.) You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.
I agree bubble, but we can't save them all brother. If Cheryl wants to keep giving him chances it's her theater.

Edited for my homie

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
im a vet brother . i see a proud american in the mirror
i also see a stand up teamster that is ashamed of the IBT
i thought of quitting due to the low point in teamster history.
if i quit ill throw rallies all over the country and make the IBT pay for their mistakes
Exactly like I described. But thank you for validating me.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_4468.PNG

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

What,

Thank you for your service is all I have to say. Many men talk a big game. This man was willing to give his life for our country. Show some respect....,,

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Thank you for your service is all I have to say. Many men talk a big game. This man was willing to give his life for our country. Show some respect....,,
I have a picture of me just like that one, but it never occurred to me to post it here???

As I recall, we had that picture taken at the very beginning of basic training.
It in no way proves that he made it past two weeks in the military.....

....but you're right, I guess I should thank him for his service?

anHOURover

What,

Go sell some more "wage loss insurance"
How much does paff charge you for a table at the tdu convention?

Last edited by a moderator: