Local 804 Election

LeadBelly

Banned
Ron H and his goons are a joke!
Your nuts. I saw no goons. One of my boys from 396 locked me up in a bro hug. I can vouch for him being one of the nicest people there. He told me when you come to town you can stay with me and his family. I wouldn't call that guy a goon I'd call him a good man.

LeadBelly

Banned
LB were you hanging with the hofficers and their hooker fest?
I hung out with Teamsters a bit, but didn't see anything else you are talking about. I did give a lot of Teamsters bro hugs though. It was about unity. I even shook hand with a few people who politically I don't agree with. One in particular said let's put that stuff in the past and get a good ups contract. I shook his hand and said you can count on me.

LeadBelly

Banned
Based upon the looks alone, I'm pretty confident LB never needed to pay for sex.
Yea, I'm probably in the top 99% as far as looks go at that conference. Not to toot my own horn but I don't have issues with women being attracted to me other than showing them the wedding ring and saying I'm happily married.

anHOURover

LETS GET BACK TO THE LOCAL 804 ELECTION
the place where the BOSTON BULLY ran out of the union hall without answering members concerns
FACTS

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You have healthcare that does not compare to the company plan. Stop acting like you had it better ! I was fighting for you and everyone else. You just accept less and take the rooster
I've had the same health for 23 years. You're a slurper cuz you don't know what it's like living on welfare. I exercise 5 days a week and make sure I never need a doctor. I started with nothing so I tend to be a little appreciative unlike the privileged.

wide load

LETS GET BACK TO THE LOCAL 804 ELECTION
the place where the BOSTON BULLY ran out of the union hall without answering members concerns
FACTS
You must be going crazy knowing the people you hate are negotiating our contract. Sean owns a dog too. You guys had something in common. Well, for a little bit.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You must be going crazy knowing the people you hate are negotiating our contract. Sean owns a dog too. You guys had something in common. Well, for a little bit.
He hates everyone and he's against everyone......so you can say that about everyone he encounters everyday......everything is a problem everywhere for him

wide load

He hates everyone and he's against everyone......so you can say that about everyone he encounters everyday......everything is a problem everywhere for him
People that are like that cannot see the person in the mirror. When you blame everyone for everything and everything on everyone, you cannot realize that maybe, just maybe it's the person in that mirror.

anHOURover

People that are like that cannot see the person in the mirror. When you blame everyone for everything and everything on everyone, you cannot realize that maybe, just maybe it's the person in that mirror.
im a vet brother . i see a proud american in the mirror
i also see a stand up teamster that is ashamed of the IBT
i thought of quitting due to the low point in teamster history.
if i quit ill throw rallies all over the country and make the IBT pay for their mistakes

Last edited by a moderator: