Local 952 S/T PK was at my barn today with some of his slate saying he wasn't supporting H anymore.

The Silent Bang

Looking back at all your :bsbullf: and no trusteeship...... You got a lot of hate inside you brother, PK must have schooled you good and took your man card away.

So teaming up with Edgar and the TDU liars is gonna make it better...... LOL, you are butt hurt and its obvious if you gotta come to a UPS blog to bitch and moan. I am curious to see the fruits of your labor.

Yet more crap and maybe a hint why your backing Z????

Talk about a cop out Mr. Big Mouth........ Tell them about your "behind the scenes" campaigning. What a joke and I will enjoy watching you during the Local elections HA HA HA:twister2:. Sooner or later you are going to have to come out of the crypt big talker. I can't wait for the delegate election to finish and your see your big plans....... :nobrainzombis:
You and the rest of those donkeys are terrified of what is to come.. This is why you and the rest of the ball-less delegates have not campaigned for anyone, staying neutral and running a delegate slate isn't a smart move. Goes to show how naive and clueless you really are.
Being that you have NEVER done anything for our union other than being a steward says alot about your knowledge and strategies that is involved in running a campaign. Sucker!!! ha ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

LagunaBrown

You and the rest of those donkeys are terrified of what is to come.. This is why you and the rest of the ball-less delegates have not campaigned for anyone, staying neutral and running a delegate slate isn't a smart move. Goes to show how naive and clueless you really are.
LOL, you are a joke! You hype up staying neutral out of one side of your mouth while talking about how PK told Z he would not support him out of the other. Time for some self analysis big mouth, you keep posting on your crybaby credibility.

The Silent Bang

LOL, you are a joke! You hype up staying neutral out of one side of your mouth while talking about how PK told Z he would not support him out of the other. Time for some self analysis big mouth, you keep posting on your crybaby credibility.
What are you talking about ?????? Go back and edit your post because it's not making sense. Your losing it kid, confusing me with other posters and trying to say i said something i didn't is a sign of desperation... Go back to your on the fence campaigning see how far that takes you. ha ha ha ha ha

LagunaBrown

This "secret ballot" premise should not apply for delegates.

How can a delegate claim that they are not beholding to their local's membership and bound to transparency as to how they vote at the Convention?

Get off the fence cowards!!!
Babblehead, How convenient TDU claims to be the voice of democracy and secured secret ballot voting when it is in their needs, activities, and plans. TDU is obviously desperate, Tim S is obviously desperate and you can bet so is Z. If you have to rely on an anti-H sentiment to create a witch hunt at the local level then you have already lost. Nice video though but members will vote for the delegates on merit, and not the deceit or hypocrisy of TDU.

LagunaBrown

What are you talking about ?????? Go back and edit your post because it's not making sense. Your losing it kid, confusing me with other posters and trying to say i said something i didn't is a sign of desperation... Go back to your on the fence campaigning see how far that takes you. ha ha ha ha ha
I am good with the memberships decision at any election. Your the one that has to make a move. FYI - Your predictions at the last election was incorrect..... "we never forget". LOL!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Babblehead, How convenient TDU claims to be the voice of democracy and secured secret ballot voting when it is in their needs, activities, and plans. TDU is obviously desperate, Tim S is obviously desperate and you can bet so is Z. If you have to rely on an anti-H sentiment to create a witch hunt at the local level then you have already lost. Nice video though but members will vote for the delegates on merit, and not the deceit or hypocrisy of TDU.
As a candidate for your local in it's delegates election, who are you supporting?

I am running in my local's election, and by virtue of my slate's name, I have taken a position.

Get your balls off the fence.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This must be H's nationwide strategy for his incumbent supporters who are too afraid to break loose.

"We will do what the membership wants if elected"???

What a joke with a red vest on.

LagunaBrown

How do you plan on ascertaining what the membership decides?

What a weak platform.
What is weak is you want to vote for a TDU clown that lies to the members, runs elections because he needs to look like a bad ass in front of his facebook TDU buddies. Tries to run for office and has but has no experience and tricked people to run on to his slate by telling them its a fee trip to Vegas. Nice job Bubble......

I know you file grievances for the members what you dont realize is this guy ONLY fights the UNION and never battles management. You could save 10 peoples jobs, win 100,000 in pay and help every member and he will still run against the local. It is terrible and a shame to back up someone like that.

The Silent Bang

I am good with the memberships decision at any election. Your the one that has to make a move. FYI - Your predictions at the last election was incorrect..... "we never forget". LOL!
I love how scared you and the rest of the herd are ...... You honestly think that any move we make isn't going to be endorsed by certain individuals that are concerned with the OC ..... Petition after petition, angry members that have not been taken care of, ball-less representatives that stick to the status-quo and culture that PK has created in the last 19 years .... He knows whats going on, GM knows whats going on, DMet knows whats going on!!
I'm sorry that your not privy to all that info ... Maybe if you were you'd be signing another tune, Mr wannabe real Teamster ...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What is weak is you want to vote for a TDU clown that lies to the members, runs elections because he needs to look like a bad ass in front of his facebook TDU buddies. Tries to run for office and has but has no experience and tricked people to run on to his slate by telling them its a fee trip to Vegas. Nice job Bubble......
As a candidate for your local delegates election, if elected, who will you vote for at the IBT Convention???

LagunaBrown

I love how scared you and the rest of the herd are ...... You honestly think that any move we make isn't going to be endorsed by certain individuals that are concerned with the OC ..... Petition after petition, angry members that have not been taken care of, ball-less representatives that stick to the status-quo and culture that PK has created in the last 19 years .... He knows whats going on, GM knows whats going on, DMet knows whats going on!!
I'm sorry that your not privy to all that info ... Maybe if you were you'd be signing another tune, Mr wannabe real Teamster ...
Ok, sure. Like you knew about the audits right? In your mind your some bad ass teamster dude, have fun with that while you hide on the internet.

LagunaBrown

As a candidate for your local delegates election, if elected, who will you vote for at the IBT Convention???

Lets talk about the delegate election first..... I will not vote for a TDU slate that lies to the members, runs elections because they need to look like a bad ass in front of their facebook TDU buddies. Tries to run for office and has but has no experience and tricks people to run on to their slate by telling them its a fee trip to Vegas.

LagunaBrown

Oh yeah. Pound sand because the members will vote for their delegates on merit and time they have put in serving the people in their crafts, and not the deceit or hypocrisy of TDU.

The Silent Bang

Ok, sure. Like you knew about the audits right? In your mind your some bad ass teamster dude, have fun with that while you hide on the internet.
You think the audits are over ?? The IRB hasn't concluded their investigation, you downplay the seriousness of it by claiming it should have already been concluded... Think about it like this, the longer it takes for the IRB to conclude means there is a lot of dirt to sift through....

I have a gut feeling that PK was forced to campaign for his delegates election, because by the looks of it he really isn't trying much.
No mailer? A simple flyer with pictures and no endorsement whatsoever anywhere on it?? The only way you will win the delegates election is through apathy, every lazy, good for nothing principle officers best friend ....

LagunaBrown

You think the audits are over ?? The IRB hasn't concluded their investigation, you downplay the seriousness of it by claiming it should have already been concluded... Think about it like this, the longer it takes for the IRB to conclude means there is a lot of dirt to sift through....

I have a gut feeling that PK was forced to campaign for his delegates election, because by the looks of it he really isn't trying much.
No mailer? A simple flyer with pictures and no endorsement whatsoever anywhere on it?? The only way you will win the delegates election is through apathy, every lazy, good for nothing principle officers best friend ....
Any predictions?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Lets talk about the delegate election first..... I will not vote for a TDU slate that lies to the members, runs elections because they need to look like a bad ass in front of their facebook TDU buddies. Tries to run for office and has but has no experience and tricks people to run on to their slate by telling them its a fee trip to Vegas.

The Silent Bang

This guys like Fred Astaire he dance so much around the question!!!
Of course your not voting for the opposing slate,
THe question is who are you going to endorse if elected at the convention!