Longmont, Co

Box Ox

Anyone on here work out of the Longmont Co building ?

Towelie is our inside guy there. Misloads with the best of them. Just don't call him a towel or he'll call you a towel. Goes to bed early and sleeps in late on weekends. Even by Mountain Time standards.

7loyt.jpg

UPSGUY72

I guess not. Anyways thinking about transferring there.... Called me center manager and gave him heads up that I MIGHT apply for the position and he calls me back 30 minutes later and says are your sure ? Than says you have a good future at UPS. Then he said he talked to the DM which is a good friend of his and the DM knows the DM in the area and if I wanted the job he would push it through.. Umm what to do....

UPSGUY72

Hey, longtime no see. Hows the management pathway working out for you?

Sorry didn't see you post skipped right over it. Management path is working out pretty good for me. I have no regrets about going in that direction it has also opened up a lot of opportunities for me including being able to move to different places.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sorry didn't see you post skipped right over it. Management path is working out pretty good for me. I have no regrets about going in that direction it has also opened up a lot of opportunities for me including being able to move to different places.

How are things on the home front?

(BTW, welcome back.)

UPSGUY72

How are things on the home front?

(BTW, welcome back.)

Let's see I'm divorced. I will also say there is a lot of conflict even after getting divorced... I'll leave it at that for know. Lets just say I hope things get better...

Thanks for asking.....

It's also good to be back even though I told myself I was done... I guess things change with time.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Yep, just ask that lady at Home Depot...
I bet she forgets all about me once she loses that baby fat!

Good to see things worked out for you. Duffy is in CO now and he's a pretty good guy to work for. Good luck if you go there.

Let's see I'm divorced. I will also say there is a lot of conflict even after getting divorced... I'll leave it at that for know. Lets just say I hope things get better...

Sorry to hear that, hope you still get to be close to the kids.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thanks for asking.....

It's also good to be back even though I told myself I was done... I guess things change with time.

I also took a break from here----I even went on a bit of a tirade after I was the target of a barrage of personal attacks-----this place has changed and not for the better. There was a divorce in Romper Room and Gumby was awarded custody of the B Team. There was a new thread started that in reality is just a cleaned up version of NF2.

I do hope things work out for you both in your career and in your personal life.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I also took a break from here----I even went on a bit of a tirade after I was the target of a barrage of personal attacks-----this place has changed and not for the better. There was a divorce in Romper Room and Gumby was awarded custody of the B Team. There was a new thread started that in reality is just a cleaned up version of NF2.

I do hope things work out for you both in your career and in your personal life.

This place has been that way ever since I've been here. It's an internet forum. Plan accordingly. The workplace is different. They don't have the stones to say what they say here to your face.

UPSGUY72

Things are working out for so far for my career. As for my personal life in the end things will work out and the laws of Karma shall prevail in the end...

UPSGUY72

This place has been that way ever since I've been here. It's an internet forum. Plan accordingly. The workplace is different. They don't have the stones to say what they say here to your face.

LOL Not everyone is like that I tend to tell it like is it and sometimes my boss tells me you can't say that...