Low IQ Union leaders and interest on retro pay

542thruNthru

I was on Facebook during that time and since closed account. You know you can do that, right?

tenor-9.gif

cachmeifucan

Wow you’re living up to the low IQ label too. There is significant interest made from the time the contract was passed until we get our retro pay.
Trips is right technically until the contract passed it's still not our money, but with this becoming a norm our leaders need to negotiate a incentive for the members if contract isn't voted and passed on time. Got to find legal ways to get your interest like filing grievances and working smart not hard. Bathroom / Web surfing breaks. I knew a guy who claimed every single injury because that is ups policy right so use policy against them they finally gave up harassing him and gave him a super easy job not my style but it's a option.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The retro pay became ours on May 1, 2019. It doesn’t take 6-8 weeks to write out checks, you knew were going to be due. You must be one of those union idiots he was talking about.
When you file a tax return, does the federal government pay you interest between the time you file and the time you receive your check?
Wow you’re living up to the low IQ label too. There is significant interest made from the time the contract was passed until we get our retro pay.
The only reason the interest is significant is because of the large sum. Interest compounds more on a higher rate. Maybe we should be more concerned with the amount of money that wasn’t put into our pension funds and 401k contributions during this waiting period that could’ve compounded at a higher rate and a better cause.

Time for change

When you file a tax return, does the federal government pay you interest between the time you file and the time you receive your check?

The only reason the interest is significant is because of the large sum. Interest compounds more on a higher rate. Maybe we should be more concerned with the amount of money that wasn’t put into our pension funds and 401k contributions during this waiting period that could’ve compounded at a higher rate and a better cause.
That too.

Don't even waste your breath. It's pathetic anymore.

542thruNthru

Check the numbers dbag, many are leaving the union. Will only get worse according to trends for last 40 years.

Can you post the numbers for me. I'd like to see your source.

I'm refraining from calling you names because I know how you like to use the race or misogynistic card when people are mean to you.