Low IQ Union leaders and interest on retro pay

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
obviously most people don’t consider message boards social media

A6988E7F-6E57-4AC5-9201-CED028782798.gif

PT Car Washer

Wrong

@tonyexpress has mentions how brown cafe was brought up in meetings.

@FrigidFTSup has also brought it up.

Of course they look at FB or Twitter more because it's so mainstream but to say they don't monitor BC is just plain stupid.

:)
I guess I wonder how much of a threat does UPS corporate feels Brown Cafe is. Not much as it is almost all UPS hourlies or employees. I am sure facebook or some of the other social media sites would be a different story.

Indecisi0n

We all know the union is generally run by Low IQ, uneducated thugs and are negotiating against smarter and more educated company people. But if any of the dimwits can explain to us why UPS makes a bunch of interest on our retro pay and isn’t forced to pay that to us? Thank you and hope the donuts you ate this morning give you a heart attack soon.
Stop living check to check and you wouldn't care like the rest of us .

542thruNthru

I guess I wonder how much of a threat does UPS corporate feels Brown Cafe is. Not much as it is almost all UPS hourlies or employees. I am sure facebook or some of the other social media sites would be a different story.

Exactly. Main stream social media is more a threat and a high priority I'm sure but Brown Cafe is still a site that shows up when UPS is googled and primarily occupied by UPSers means it's still dangerous to the brand.