Low IQ Union leaders and interest on retro pay

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
We all know the union is generally run by Low IQ, uneducated thugs

And yet, you are the one working part-time at UPS.

What's wrong.... you couldn't use your super duper intelligence to find a better

paying job ?

and are negotiating against smarter and more educated company people.

How's that ?

They were all promoted from within....

Thank you and hope the donuts you ate this morning give you a heart attack soon.

There might be some "dimwit" Union people that wish the same for you.

So did you rally the PT troops and all leave the union? I remember you saying that their was a HUGE social media campaign and if this contract passed that they were all walking out.

She sounds like a broken record.

Always regurgitating the same old narrative. Disagree agree with her....

and wait for the racist, misogynistic, flood gates to open.

BiggieBrown

If there were 300,000 doors to kick down it may take a while? ;(

IDK.
I'm just trying to envision a scenario where I owed UPS roughly $2000 worth of shipping charges that I didn't pay for 10 weeks that doesn't end with me being taken out by a SWAT team at 3 AM.

POLICE! GET ON THE GROUND MOTHER :censored2:ER! BLAM! BLAM! BLA-BLAM BLAM BLAM!!

Superteeth2478

When you file a tax return, does the federal government pay you interest between the time you file and the time you receive your check?

The only reason the interest is significant is because of the large sum. Interest compounds more on a higher rate. Maybe we should be more concerned with the amount of money that wasn’t put into our pension funds and 401k contributions during this waiting period that could’ve compounded at a higher rate and a better cause.
Not necessarily agreeing with the OP, but the reason the IRS doesn't pay you interest is because most people are idiots and they aren't setting their W-4 correctly. That's the only reason the IRS owes them anything. The IRS isn't paid to invest that money for those people.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
We all know the union is generally run by Low IQ, uneducated thugs and are negotiating against smarter and more educated company people. But if any of the dimwits can explain to us why UPS makes a bunch of interest on our retro pay and isn’t forced to pay that to us? Thank you and hope the donuts you ate this morning give you a heart attack soon.

You are funny. There are some leaders that may not be that bright but the guys at UPS are making $37 an hour with no education, in most cases, so the guys that got us here must have a pretty good idea on how to operate. There is no Union over at Fedex and make less. Who is smarter?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Wrong

@tonyexpress has mentions how brown cafe was brought up in meetings.

@FrigidFTSup has also brought it up.

Of course they look at FB or Twitter more because it's so mainstream but to say they don't monitor BC is just plain stupid.

:)
Just to be clear, nobody monitors it as part of a job. It’s more of a “I was bored so I went on it.” Kind of thing. Usually fairly informal when it’s mentioned. The company knows it well, I’m pretty sure they even follow the site on twitter

542thruNthru

Just to be clear, nobody monitors it as part of a job. It’s more of a “I was bored so I went on it.” Kind of thing. Usually fairly informal when it’s mentioned. The company knows it well, I’m pretty sure they even follow the site on twitter

Let's see....

Checking....

Checking....

Nope I don't see anywhere in my post where I was talking to you.

Beat it IE Transport!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Let's see....

Checking....

Checking....

Nope I don't see anywhere in my post where I was talking to you.

Beat it IE Transport!
DB65E766-A669-4B1B-84AD-8481C9376086.gif