Low IQ Union leaders and interest on retro pay

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The part that kills me, it’s not that great of a raise over the five years of the contract, but these guys are acting like 7 months worth is gonna change their lives. It cracks me up!
I saw my bookie at the neighborhood Memorial Day parade and reached in my pocket to pay him. He said. No man. Don’t do that it’s Memorial Day. I gave him the money and the finger and told him I’m done till nfl starts up. Lol.

542thruNthru

I saw my bookie at the neighborhood Memorial Day parade and reached in my pocket to pay him. He said. No man. Don’t do that it’s Memorial Day. I gave him the money and the finger and told him I’m done till nfl starts up. Lol.

After you said that did he remind you you're a brown's fan and you handed him your wallet? :)

Actually I'm excited to see how your team does this year.

Needabiggerhammer

Omw to bust the union!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1559535799562.jpg
    FB_IMG_1559535799562.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 215
They didn’t pay it for nine months because it wasn’t negotiated yet. If you want to know what type I am, I’m the type that will smash your teeth into the hood of your car in the parking lot. I want my raise as much as the next guy, but we aren’t due any money in excess of the raise. Read a little further and you’ll see I mentioned our pension contributions and 401k as well. Now stfu.

Still having a tough time grasping the paying people May 1, 2019 when the contract was ratified. That’s after the negotiations. I’m the type who’s always looking for someone to smash my teeth into the hood of my car. Want to try tough guy?