Low IQ Union leaders and interest on retro pay

Time for change

We all know the union is generally run by Low IQ, uneducated thugs and are negotiating against smarter and more educated company people. But if any of the dimwits can explain to us why UPS makes a bunch of interest on our retro pay and isn’t forced to pay that to us? Thank you and hope the donuts you ate this morning give you a heart attack soon.

01F00D41-0021-4901-B291-3109F7CD5862.gif

542thruNthru

We all know the union is generally run by Low IQ, uneducated thugs and are negotiating against smarter and more educated company people. But if any of the dimwits can explain to us why UPS makes a bunch of interest on our retro pay and isn’t forced to pay that to us? Thank you and hope the donuts you ate this morning give you a heart attack soon.

So did you rally the PT troops and all leave the union? I remember you saying that their was a HUGE social media campaign and if this contract passed that they were all walking out.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The retro pay wasn’t ours till the contract was passed. UPS can invest their money anyway they see fit. Why on God’s good earth would you be entitled to the interest of money that wasn’t yours?

The retro pay wasn’t ours till the contract was passed. UPS can invest their money anyway they see fit. Why on God’s good earth would you be entitled to the interest of money that wasn’t yours?
The retro pay became ours on May 1, 2019. It doesn’t take 6-8 weeks to write out checks, you knew were going to be due. You must be one of those union idiots he was talking about.

Time for change

Wow you’re living up to the low IQ label too. There is significant interest made from the time the contract was passed until we get our retro pay.

542thruNthru

Don’t know, don’t really care, I’ve done my part and am not even on social media.

Oh.....?????

Go on social media, there are thousands that feel the same way about part time pay at UPS. Anyway I’m doing just fine in life, not a victim, a success story.

That’s fine that it’s legal but doesn’t make it right, and just another big reason this pos is getting voted down. Plus they shut down all member comments on social media then the vote yes blitz. Anger is rightfully mounting.

I go to the majority of union meetings and even ask off work from my other job to attend and have voiced these same concerns for at least 10 years. My concerns obviously have fallen on deaf ears. So trying some new avenues and audiences. I have found there are many with same concerns and I think in the age of social media, it’s a better bet than telling a handful of people and a ba that pretends to listen.

Those are just a few of your SOCIAL media quotes.