Lunch Runners

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
After making your 30 days no package driver should worry about their numbers
I had another driver ask me what stops per hour I run on a particular route. Just gave him a blank stare like he spoke to me in Sanskrit.
“But how do you know what ETA to send in?”
*continue blank stare until he gives up*

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I have not checked my over/under-allowed a single time since I qualified.

I don’t even know where in the building I would look to check it. I imagine it’s posted somewhere. Or maybe it’s not. I’ve heard other newbies talk about getting harassed for production but it has not happened to me. Not sure why but I’m not complaining.

Overpaid Union Thug

I had another driver ask me what stops per hour I run on a particular route. Just gave him a blank stare like he spoke to me in Sanskrit.
“But how do you know what ETA to send in?”
*continue blank stare until he gives up*
Another driver in my loop looks at everyone’s route on the computer every morning and will tell the drivers on either side of him how many stops and miles we have as if we asked. Or care. What an epic loser.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1613394000639.png

quad decade guy

That's meaningless.... coming from company person like you.
Oh?

See, your post ironically illustrates how impotent you really are. LOLOLOL.

Don't worry, I've got it figured out. Interesting that I've been a dues paying member for 40 years. Kinda nullifies any credibility you never had.

And meaningless? I couldn't describe you any better.

Man this is fun...

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Oh?

See, your post ironically illustrates how impotent you really are. LOLOLOL.

Don't worry, I've got it figured out. Interesting that I've been a dues paying member for 40 years. Kinda nullifies any credibility you never had.

And meaningless? I couldn't describe you any better.

Man this is fun...

If you really had a plane, pilots license, and a corvette....

Braggarts like like you.... would post pics.

Spanky250

It is like talking to guys who come in and fix there car up for 30 or 40 minutes off the clock every day
I get not wanting a sheet show for a load but would never work for free

I don't sort through my truck at all, at any time during the day, other than to pull stuff forward. They paid a loader to load the truck, and I'm not handling the packages multiple times.

Spanky250

If you really had a plane, pilots license, and a corvette....

Braggarts like like you.... would post pics.

I know I'm new here so I'm sure I don't know the history on this, but out of curiosity, why is it hard to believe he has a 'Vette and a plane? Vettes aren't that expensive, and I know plenty of regular blue collar people with planes. If he said boat would you believe it? They cost as much or more than a small plane. Hell a new 4x4 diesel truck costs more than a small plane.

rod

Retired 22 years
Another driver in my loop looks at everyone’s route on the computer every morning and will tell the drivers on either side of him how many stops and miles we have as if we asked. Or care. What an epic loser.
I used to leave the building- deliver a few rural routes and then stop for breakfast. Another driver would stop almost every day and tell me how many stops he already had off and how heavy he was. He never took a break there - just stopped in. I really don't know what he wanted me to do about it. Early in my career I had received a warning letter for moving stops between me and another driver. Management had called it "dispatching myself".

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

I heard that "they" can make the computer screens show the time of your last stop to anytime they want. Also that the times on our computer screen does not match the dispatcher's computer screen.

Overpaid Union Thug

I heard that "they" can make the computer screens show the time of your last stop to anytime they want. Also that the times on our computer screen does not match the dispatcher's computer screen.
They can manipulate allot of numbers. When I first bid onto my current route I snuck a peak at my ETA for my last stop one day on the ORION computer and actually stop completed it about three minutes after that ETA. The next day their operational report said I was an hour and some change over. LMFAO.