Lunch

we are out here slam with boxes working in an unhealthy environment and all these ass clowns can say is make sure you take a 30-minute lunch. There's no restaurants open these trucks are filthy and I spend allday trying to not touch my face. I'll take the warning letter.

El Correcto

god is dead
we are out here slam with boxes working in an unhealthy environment and all these ass clowns can say is make sure you take a 30-minute lunch. There's no restaurants open these trucks are filthy and I spend allday trying to not touch my face. I'll take the warning letter.
Have momma pack you one.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
My three steps to lunchtime anytime, anywhere:

02910e55-60dc-49c3-9546-dc293d54c690_1.546855f281616c47e0ccfb39c5fa089c.jpg

s0342151_sc7.jpg

b325cc5c-eb26-4692-9aec-e7dd02007dd6_1.5b1fe98104dccd1b35fca65d0f464003.jpg

542thruNthru

Oh, you're breaking my heart

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a driver who told us that he spent $14 per day while on road. We did the math for him ($14 * 20 = $280) and he was shocked. He had no idea he was spending that much per month just to eat lunch.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FYI, a lot of grocery stores now have premade food and areas where you can get a fresh sub/hoagie/grinder. Some even have an area where you can sit down and eat in.